Zombies! I told you!!

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
CH3N02 sent me a link to this the other day. I warned you guys and now its too late!!
MIAMI - A witness says a naked man chewing on the face of another naked man on a downtown highway ramp kept eating and growled at a police officer who tried to make him stop.
Larry Vega told WSVN-TV in Miami (WSVN-TV - New details in attacker accused of chewing off man's face) that he was riding his bicycle Saturday afternoon off the MacArthur Causeway into downtown Miami when he saw the savage attack on the bridge's off-ramp. The causeway connects downtown Miami with Miami Beach.
"The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" Vega said. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin."
Vega flagged down a Miami police officer, who he said repeatedly ordered the attacker to get off the victim. The attacker just picked his head up and growled at the officer, Vega said.
As the attack continued, Vega said the officer shot the attacker, who continued chewing the victim's face. The officer fired again, killing the attacker.
Miami police have released few details about the attack, other than confirming that there had been a fatal officer-involved shooting.
Detective William Moreno said Sunday that neither man's identity had been determined. Messages left Monday for a police spokesman were not immediately returned.
The victim was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital. A spokeswoman said Monday that the hospital would not be releasing any information about him.
A surveillance video camera from The Miami Herald building nearby captured images of the men's naked legs lying side by side after the shooting.
Vega said the victim appeared gravely injured.
"It was just a blob of blood," Vega said. "You couldn't really see, it was just blood all over the place."

Read more: Police shoot naked man eating another man's face in bizarre Miami incident

If I were the office that shot the man eating the other mans face. I would have also shot the man without a face. I would want to make sure that the guy does not turn and start an epidemic.

If I were the office that shot the man eating the other mans face. I would have also shot the man without a face. I would want to make sure that the guy does not turn and start an epidemic.

Excellent idea!! It slipped past me!! You my friend are well trained and well prepared

I saw that they're blaming bath salts for this shit?? Bath salts must really affect people differently because when I did it, I never had the urge to do anything other than maybe run a mile or 50. I think there's something in it that might affect an underlying chemical imbalance in people. I don't think the drugs are entirely to blame for people acting fucked up like this, there has to be a problem within the brain to initiate even the thought of this shit

I saw that they're blaming bath salts for this shit?? Bath salts must really affect people differently because when I did it, I never had the urge to do anything other than maybe run a mile or 50. I think there's something in it that might affect an underlying chemical imbalance in people. I don't think the drugs are entirely to blame for people acting fucked up like this, there has to be a problem within the brain to initiate even the thought of this shit

I've seen people on every kind of drug. Not a damn one of them would continue uninterrupted after being shot with a .45. Then 5 more shots to kill him??? Sounds like a head shot was needed..... Fucking Zombies.....

ae11f425-a68e-9250.jpg

There are a few fuckers I'm waiting to unload on if zombies come out.

I've seen people on every kind of drug. Not a damn one of them would continue uninterrupted after being shot with a .45. Then 5 more shots to kill him??? Sounds like a head shot was needed..... Fucking Zombies.....

Yea, drugs don't do that shit. I agree that this guy needed shot or something, but has it been said if they tried a tazer first or better yet why they didn't? I mean I'm not going to say I wouldn't have done the same thing, just wondering if it's been brought up

Yea, drugs don't do that shit. I agree that this guy needed shot or something, but has it been said if they tried a tazer first or better yet why they didn't? I mean I'm not going to say I wouldn't have done the same thing, just wondering if it's been brought up

All Departments follow a Force continuum. At the Aggravated level, which this guy was obviously at your only choice for response is deadly force. Anything less leaves an agency open for suit by the victim's family.

All Departments follow a Force continuum. At the Aggravated level, which this guy was obviously at your only choice for response is deadly force. Anything less leaves an agency open for suit by the victim's family.

I figured there was reasoning behind it, just didn't know, but I totally understand. The only reason I even brought that question up was because I overheard the sheriff around here talking to one of his deputies and some other friends at the gym and he said something about tasing the guy and that you have a hard enough time justifying the shooting of a dog anymore. I knew I didn't hear the whole conversation, but to me I came to the conclusion that he didn't agree with it or that the media is acting like it's out of line

I figured there was reasoning behind it, just didn't know, but I totally understand. The only reason I even brought that question up was because I overheard the sheriff around here talking to one of his deputies and some other friends at the gym and he said something about tasing the guy and that you have a hard enough time justifying the shooting of a dog anymore. I knew I didn't hear the whole conversation, but to me I came to the conclusion that he didn't agree with it or that the media is acting like it's out of line

It's true that the media goes nuts anytime they have the chance to Monday morning quarterback a shooting. The problem is that people don't know what they're talking about. Drugs that alter brain chemistry routinely make less lethal weapons ineffective. This includes a Taser, baton, and OC spray. The body is flooded by adrenaline and nerves are firing at an unimaginable rate.
Not to mention that none of this works on Zombies!

Shoot the guy and get sued. Taze the guy and get sued. May as well make it count and blast him.

That gut was drugged idiot..<object width="1" height="1" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"><param name="undefined" value="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed width="1" height="1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" undefined="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowscriptaccess="always" /></object>:disgust:

Shoot the guy and get sued. Taze the guy and get sued. May as well make it count and blast him.

Exactly and I agree that they should've shot the victim too, hard to tell what kind of infections and diseases he's likely to pass around now

N.J. man throws intestines at police after repeatedly stabbing himself
By NEWSCORE
May 30, 2012 - 11:16 AM
HACKENSACK, N.J. — A New Jersey man was in critical condition today after repeatedly stabbing himself with a 12-inch knife and throwing his intestines at cops.

Wayne Carter, who has a history of psychiatric problems, had barricaded himself inside his Hackensack, N.J., home when the gruesome event took place late Sunday, The Record reported Tuesday.

See full article text click to collapse contents
Police were called to the house after the 43-year-old was spotted cutting himself with the knife.

When they arrived at the scene, Carter refused to drop the weapon and began waving it — along with a hammer — at the officers. He then repeatedly stabbed himself in the legs, abdomen and neck.

Hackensack Police Lt. Timothy Lloyd told the Cliffview Pilot, "They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife."

When he began throwing pieces of skin and intestines at the officers, they called in the Bergen County Police Department's SWAT team, Lloyd said.

By the time they arrived, Carter's intestines were "literally" hanging out of his body, an unnamed police official told the Pilot.

"The scene was a bloody mess," the official said. "The SWAT team members had to be decontaminated due to the amount of blood."

Carter was eventually disarmed after being sprayed with two cans of pepper spray and was rushed to the hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery early Monday.
Another one!!! I told you!! Fucking Zombies!

Just read about another cannibal act in Maryland, what the fuck??? Monkey see monkey do and no that's not racist

Back