Zoomba is awesome?

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I figured this would get some views. Im not doing it but my wife has some new hip movement I kinda enjoy. Anyone have a female in your life doing this stuff. Its taught her some new sex moves but I can't tell her body is doing much but I told her once a week isn't going to. Anyone notice a difference with your significant other doing this? Seems like it hits mostly core but I have not, no lie, every watched them do any of it.

I have a zumba instructor friend. She claims she burns a shit load of calories from it. She does do 3sessions a day though.. She's so tiny nd eats the way I do!

I gues it's just like any other cardio

My wife has been doing zumba three times a week and she has lost 10lbs. in about 3weeks..

My buddys girl is doing it but she was in shape when she started, but the women that come out of those classes wow. No offense to some of you with wives and such in them, but I think its a good way to get women motivated, dancing, excercise and sexual moves..what ever gets them off the couch.

Its does seem to be the new big thing for women. I know very little about it but her teacher asked her if she would get certified to teach it. Sounds like she might ought to.

Back