26 yrs 198lbs

I basicly wanted to know what your training and diet regime is over a 6 month period.
What do you train and how often per week - do you bulk up and then diet to get ripped or just work lean all the way? Also if it's not too personal a question, do you take any gear to help you.
Also what supplements (protein, creating etc).
Would really appreciate your reply on the above questions.
My goal is to be what you are today.
You can PM me your reply if you like.

Thanks in advance,

AND ONE MORE INCASE YOU MISSED THE OTHER THREE TIMES I ASKED THIS....

I basicly wanted to know what your training and diet regime is over a 6 month period.
What do you train and how often per week - do you bulk up and then diet to get ripped or just work lean all the way? Also if it's not too personal a question, do you take any gear to help you.
Also what supplements (protein, creating etc).
Would really appreciate your reply on the above questions.
My goal is to be what you are today.
You can PM me your reply if you like.

Thanks in advance,

there is no point in asking a guy his gear history. vander will tell you that his genetics and diet have played the biggest part in his physique, not the gear. vander, i'm glad you threw up the pic of you and cormier, i still smell that pro card!

Very impressive. Do I smell eq??? Those veins are freakyyyyy. Hey bro just to let you know if you aren't the real Vander you are the freakiest voyeur on earth with that poor guy. LOL One day when I get big Ill look like one of the ladies on here maybe. Oops Im gonna be 30 in november.

241lbs

heres me at 241lbs on my way down to 212 for my show comming up in november.

sorry i didnt get back about the supps or routine i never speak about gear. heres what i do.

bcaas
hmb
creatine
glucosamine
glutamine
whey protein
tuna shakes
dhea
jarro zymes
msm
liver tabs
glycogine loaders
proscar
multi vitamin
encanacia

my routine goes a little something like this

mon - legs
tues - back width day + calves
weds - chest calves + abs
thurs - hamstrings + shoulders
fri - back width day + calves
sat - bis + tris
sun OFF

always change my workouts not one is ever the same. hope this helps. and i do believe in higher reps for quality muscle, like 12 reps.

Attachments

• 240 1.jpg
    240 1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 934
Re: 241lbs

Vander_V_ said:
heres me at 241lbs on my way down to 212 for my show comming up in november.

sorry i didnt get back about the supps or routine i never speak about gear. heres what i do.

bcaas
hmb
creatine
glucosamine
glutamine
whey protein
tuna shakes
dhea
jarro zymes
msm
liver tabs
glycogine loaders
proscar
multi vitamin
encanacia

my routine goes a little something like this

mon - legs
tues - back width day + calves
weds - chest calves + abs
thurs - hamstrings + shoulders
fri - back width day + calves
sat - bis + tris
sun OFF

always change my workouts not one is ever the same. hope this helps. and i do believe in higher reps for quality muscle, like 12 reps.

Looks good- what does your AS regimen look like? How do you incorporate Gh into your supplementation?

if you read my last post you would have seen that i said i DO NOT ever talk about gear , theres no secrets just train hard and HONESTLY thats the truth ,,, genitics + training = MUSCLE

Good to see you over here Vander V. I havent seen much of you over on Pro muscle lately? Rea is looking great as always, and you need to bring her over here, she is an inspiration for all at her young age

Vander...they will get it sooner or later...about the gear
Great work bro and congrats
Train like a freak
Hopefully i will be there with you soon

he said he never speaks about gear....he never said he didn't take any gear. lol I hear ya bro....dont wanna tarnish the rep. I think people could understand that.

Damn bro, you're a beast. It's always great to see lots of pics with a member's progress. Thanks for all the pics and good luck in November.

JUC and eddiez, stop posting before me.

Planet Muscle mag.

Heres me in this months issue of Planet Muscle MAG .

Thanks for the compliments

Attachments

• v magshot.jpg
    v magshot.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 837
Looking nice Iron Bro...keep up the great work.

Stay True to the Iron!!!

Ok really stop posting bro you are making me jealous and wanting to hit the gym TWICE today///LMAO

Back