Advice on a short steroid cycle (56 days)

I like it, I have run short cycles myself...I would keep the test as high daily as the deca...also either like 1cc/wk or a short acting test at the end to avoid/counter the deca crash

Hi,
I would like to know your thoughts on the cycle I posted without going off on a tangent.
I appreciate that, thanks.

You are going to be hard pressed to find someone here running long esters for a short cycle it just doesn't make sense. Deca undeconate you aren't even going to feel until the very end of the cycle you posted then you are going to stop?? Doesn't make sense. In a nutshell your cycle isn't a 56 day cycle because you are going to stop administering but the effects will continue on for 3 more weeks at least so 21 more days. Doing gh with this would be a complete and utter waste as well as others have stated several times. Doesn't make sense. Don't mess with insulin unless you have a very good grasp of the way it works because you can die. I would kick ole Rea in the pussy and go with a solid test, deca cycle and pack on the muscle.

So my thoughts on the cycle you posted are it's shit. I'm all for trying the new things but decades of use clearly show that cycle makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
One of the LARGEST men I ever known ran long esters, plus an oral for 4 weeks on, 4 off super high doses...the idea was that he was basically never off, he was 6'8 over 400lbs, very open with his friends about his doses
Example:
WK 1 - 2500Test-1000EQ-3 Drol-6iu GH
WK 2 - 2000Test- 750EQ -3 Drol-6iu GH
WK 3 - 1750Test- 500EQ -3 Drol-6iu GH
WK 4 - 1500Test- 400EQ -3 Drol-6iu GH
WK5-8 400Test-3iu GH....REPEAT

He would get his levels so high that it was like being on all of the time, by the time he was done blasting/feeling like a pin cushion he had a break

One of the LARGEST men I ever known ran long esters, plus an oral for 4 weeks on, 4 off super high doses...the idea was that he was basically never off, he was 6'8 over 400lbs, very open with his friends about his doses
Example:
WK 1 - 2500Test-1000EQ-3 Drol-6iu GH
WK 2 - 2000Test- 750EQ -3 Drol-6iu GH
WK 3 - 1750Test- 500EQ -3 Drol-6iu GH
WK 4 - 1500Test- 400EQ -3 Drol-6iu GH
WK5-8 400Test-3iu GH....REPEAT

He would get his levels so high that it was like being on all of the time, by the time he was done blasting/feeling like a pin cushion he had a break

That's a beast of a cycle and yes that's like never coming off for sure. Imagine if he tossed in slin lol.

That's a beast of a cycle and yes that's like never coming off for sure. Imagine if he tossed in slin lol.

I actually looked it up it was 7iu, he liked cytaden too. He wasn't the leanest guy. He would also switch up oral depending on goals(winny for the summer etc)

He put a young guy on these type of cycles who was a middle of NPC Lt.Heavies....in a yr he was barely making Heavy

Last edited:
Back