All hail Bautista

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Prejudging is almost over and I can't tell you what a fucking freak Bautista is!! There was a little talent, but Bautista had more dense hanging freakish dry just amazing muscle than is humanly possible. Wait until you see pics!! Unless the judging is totally fucked he will be #1 by a large margin

Sorry. I didn't bring a camera and the one on my phone sucks.... to be honest seeing him walk out onto the stage I barely had time to catch my breath between the "what the fuck??!!" He made Johnny Jackson look like a guy still struggling to win a National Qualifier. It was insane. Absolute spot on conditioning with an amount of muscle that I don't think I've ever seen on a Pro.... it was truly amazing. He dwarfed everyone. He was 270 if he was 100lbs and dry, full, not an ounce of fat or water and more muscle than I have ever seen.

Sorry. I didn't bring a camera and the one on my phone sucks.... to be honest seeing him walk out onto the stage I barely had time to catch my breath between the "what the fuck??!!" He made Johnny Jackson look like a guy still struggling to win a National Qualifier. It was insane. Absolute spot on conditioning with an amount of muscle that I don't think I've ever seen on a Pro.... it was truly amazing. He dwarfed everyone. He was 270 if he was 100lbs and dry, full, not an ounce of fat or water and more muscle than I have ever seen.

fuck bro i want to see the pics now,

Since he wasn't in the final call out of pre-judging, I'll post pics so everyone else could witness the freakiness!

JEB_6369wtmk_GJSLDFUYCI.JPG
JEB_6375wtmk_SFVFFWDLOF.JPG
JEB_6376wtmk_JGIOWTGDGM.JPG
JEB_6380wtmk_VTXRMPDPXK.JPG
JEB_6386wtmk_KNQKYPXCTO.JPG
JEB_6388wtmk_SLSSHKAWVX.JPG
JEB_6394wtmk_BXANANNTUU.JPG

His placing is such a fucking joke I'm disgusted. There was no one on stage even close to him. For fucks sake I could've beat Dareem Charles. Ben White didn't even belong on the same stage

well maybe its the pics but i dont think he looks that great! i seen the call outs and personaly i think they got it right. He looks well not so great sorry

well maybe its the pics but i dont think he looks that great! i seen the call outs and personaly i think they got it right. He looks well not so great sorry

I sat right up front. I saw all the detail... or lack there of for nearly all the competitors except for Hide. That's were I'm drawing my conclusion. You are more knowledgable than I so I would like to know what you see that I didn't. I will tell you this a fact White looked like shit. He held enough water in his lower body to rehydrate a platoon. I think he might've peaked next month. Alves and Jackson looked good, but if you are going for freakish dense dry all out freakshow muscle you have to give up a couple inches in the waist. Set a damn standard. Ronnie looked pregnant and had 4 abs with more space between them than I thought possible. But I am curious as to what your feeling on the placings are.

ive seen him bigger, but not as.conditioned. his conditioning is sick. hes got that branch warren grainy look.
as for his placings...has judging gone back to size over conditioning?

ive seen him bigger, but not as.conditioned. his conditioning is sick. hes got that branch warren grainy look.
as for his placings...has judging gone back to size over conditioning?

No. That's where my confusion is. Bautista dwarfed the other guys and made all of them look 2 weeks out still so I don't know what I'm missing. Is it a beauty pageant?

Back