Anabolics, Competitions, and the Journey to a 500lbs bench

a328b2df9b9ed4ee3b3ba3fa6fbc5301.jpg

Getting nestled into my new home at Beat Personal Training.
Today revealed my tricep weakness, which is understandable being that I've done remarkably little tricep work since being back.
2 sets of 2 at 435lbs. Third set I violated my program and tried to do a triple, them baby triceps failed.
Weakness identified time to smash some heavy tricep work
405 3 boards and skull crushers.

Next week gonna back off and work on 405 before going back up to 440 in two weeks.

My training won't involve a max for another month or so!

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness

Well If you were "My" Athlete, sponsored by MuscleChemistry.com , those keyboard warriors would have been banned by now from PM, then outed with their real pictures of themselves, cause lets face it, 99% of them all full of shit pencil neck geeks.

not to bust your balls but when i picture you doing push ups, i see little stubby arms moving a few inches up and down lmao, sorry lol, but your kinda thick to be doing push ups lol, that was a compliment by the way incase ya tok it wrong lol, stubs! lmao

lmao, so your healing up pretty good huh brutha! Looking good and ur numbers seem to be impressive, so when is your next power lifting meet?

And don't forget if you ever need a new sponsor, we are looking to sponsor a couple new guys to add to Team MuscleChemistry

lmao, so your healing up pretty good huh brutha! Looking good and ur numbers seem to be impressive, so when is your next power lifting meet?

And don't forget if you ever need a new sponsor, we are looking to sponsor a couple new guys to add to Team MuscleChemistry

Thank you brother I greatly appreciate that.

I am going to see what my max bench is the week after next and testing my squat today.

If it goes well I will be competing in October

Tested my squat
550lbs with a 7/10 wrap strength, very nice. My strength felt great
I just benched Thursday but was in a good environment and hit a few reps with 405lbs

Looks like October 10th is going to be my next competition will be creating a new thread specifically for that

Tested my squat
550lbs with a 7/10 wrap strength, very nice. My strength felt great
I just benched Thursday but was in a good environment and hit a few reps with 405lbs

Looks like October 10th is going to be my next competition will be creating a new thread specifically for that

Great numbers bro especially on bench considering you just had surgery! Dr must have put some of them bionics in ya

Back