Anabolics, Competitions, and the Journey to a 500lbs bench

Today was pretty epic. Performed a variation, essentially mimicking a pin pull, working the top half/ lockout of the deadlift.
Smashed a lot more weight then I had expected and my lockout was strong with 600lbs, a lot better then my previous attempt where I was very wobbly.

Check out the video

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness

Hard training
Dedication
Perseverance through obstacles
You all know the drill...

If you want to be great at something you have to dedicate yourself and put in the work

378c510375fe85b1eb933d80ca0973e3.jpg

damn bro i really wanna see you shred up like a bodybuilder, I would love to see what lies beneath brutha!

Monday, good old day of rest and after the two back to back Smolov squat workouts Saturday and Sunday I definitely need the rest.

Tomorrow I go for a new max on the tow ropes off the floor. Going to be an adventure that's for sure.

Can't wait !

Today was a good evaluation of where my training is. I really wanted 600lbs off the floor but I capped out at 550. Then I got stupid.
550 good
600 tried twice failed
585 tried twice failed
575 tried failed
I just got hard headed and buried my CNS in the process.

Last time I did a max off the floor I got 505lbs today 550lbs this is a huge improvement.

Time to put the tow rope away for a few weeks and work on a new secondary lift.

Lifting is about small victories not huge jumps, I gave it a good run and had a measurable and significant improvement. Should have checked my ego at the door.

I would appreciate my followers support and please check out my Fb and give it a share.

Be ready for some new variations next week.

Doctors appointment at the end of this week to evaluate the arms and healing process

Today was a good evaluation of where my training is. I really wanted 600lbs off the floor but I capped out at 550. Then I got stupid.
550 good
600 tried twice failed
585 tried twice failed
575 tried failed
I just got hard headed and buried my CNS in the process.

Last time I did a max off the floor I got 505lbs today 550lbs this is a huge improvement.

Time to put the tow rope away for a few weeks and work on a new secondary lift.

Lifting is about small victories not huge jumps, I gave it a good run and had a measurable and significant improvement. Should have checked my ego at the door.

I would appreciate my followers support and please check out my Fb and give it a share.

Be ready for some new variations next week.

Doctors appointment at the end of this week to evaluate the arms and healing process

I couldn't have said it any better myself brutha! Love your updates!

Today was my last week on Beast and I ended with a 585lbs squat
Massive PR!!!

On the road to 600lbs

Had a pretty motivating weekend, watched a bunch of teammates compete Saturday and the extra rest all lit some fire in me today. Smash !!!

Please like and share my FB if you haven't already, help a brother out.

Hit me up for any training questions

ANOTHER MONSTER on this forum!!! I am really starting to get a complex! Nah, I am seeing more and more of what I need to strive towards, so keep the updates coming. I love logs! I especially love them when the people admit to their failures in them, like you have. Keeps it human.

ANOTHER MONSTER on this forum!!! I am really starting to get a complex! Nah, I am seeing more and more of what I need to strive towards, so keep the updates coming. I love logs! I especially love them when the people admit to their failures in them, like you have. Keeps it human.

Thanks man ! I love this stuff and part of growth and learning is failure as well.
I definitely am not sitting up on my high horse

Back