Anal procedure

lmao presser you never surprise me anymore with your puns and metaphors haha that is some funny shit though.

Its good times when you pull it out of her ass, then spin her around and make her taste her butt!! My ex's asshole tasted better than her snatch!

what the hell is wrong with you people? posting a thread like this...
just get them in a choke hold and JAM IT IN!!! :wave:
seriously though "astro glide" works wonders

h8tr3d said:
Its good times when you pull it out of her ass, then spin her around and make her taste her butt!! My ex's asshole tasted better than her snatch!

LOL, WOW!

my wife was down with whatever back in the xtc, meth days, well i was too. but she still likes it if she is real horned up,and a bottle of astro glide gel.

shiko24 said:
lmao you guys kill me look I see it like that the key to anal sex is lube with enough of it you can make anything happen ! ! it has been my experience that if you can get your girl to relax and don't try to shove it in but enstead go slow and take your time makes for a better more enjoyable first time
ditto what this guy said.

Sachet said:
I hate to be a party pooper :D
The lining of the anus is very thin, unlike the lining of the vaginal canal which can withstand thrusting by a very hard penis.
A tear in the anus lining can not be repaired..
Serious question~ why would any straight male want to do anal on a woman if he has pussy available to him?
are you serious? what does straight have anything to do w/ having anal sex w/ a woman? here's your answer: b/c it makes her feel like the slut that she is and both you and her get off on the fact that she is being a freak, your freak. plus it is dominance w/o the whips and chains. you obviously haven't done the anal sex thing.

Back