Best Cycle for lean bulk?

Make sure you don't have a GF or anyone living with you if your on tren, as the world will hate you during your cycle. lol

I don't like Trenbolone. I've used too much of it. After being off of it for so long the way you feel isn't worth using it.

I feel that way about anadrol. ugh, not doing that again. I literally hated everything in the world for 2 weeks. it was awful. I would sit there just irritated by everyone around me and I knew it was the drugs but I couldn't just fake it and be nice.

tren didn't bother much at all. got a little winded and my hips would hitch and be tight and I had the occasional night sweat around my neck but that was about it.

MY FIRST CYCLE WAS TEST P
TREN A
MADE FROM PELLET FORM THAT WAS THE STRONGEST TREN I HAVE HAD.
BEING ABLE TO MAKE IT FROM PELLET WAS ALWAYS QUALITY AND STRONG
THEIR IS STILL ANOTHER FORM OF PELLET BUT IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FINA
WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD TREN 75MGS OED WORKS GREAT AND SIDES ARE SMALL
THE TREN YOU GET FROM MOST SOURCES IS UNDER DOSED WHEN YOU HAVE HAD GOOD TREN YOU WILL KNOW!!!

MY FIRST CYCLE WAS TEST P
TREN A
MADE FROM PELLET FORM THAT WAS THE STRONGEST TREN I HAVE HAD.
BEING ABLE TO MAKE IT FROM PELLET WAS ALWAYS QUALITY AND STRONG
THEIR IS STILL ANOTHER FORM OF PELLET BUT IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FINA
WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD TREN 75MGS OED WORKS GREAT AND SIDES ARE SMALL
THE TREN YOU GET FROM MOST SOURCES IS UNDER DOSED WHEN YOU HAVE HAD GOOD TREN YOU WILL KNOW!!!

I made some homebrew and after my 3rd shot I would want to kick my own ass. I was an irritable shit, sweating all damn day, everything irritated me and just straight pissed me off. It was about 125mgs/ml EOD. I agree when you have good Tren you will know..lol

I'm going to go with 50mgs of tren ace eod and 50mgs of winny a day. Would a 100mg of prop eod with the tren be to low? Would test prop be better than test ace??

Thanks bro! I seen a blend of Testosterone Acetate 80mg/ml
Trenbolone Acetate 80mg/ml
Drostanolone Propionate 80mg/ml. Would 1ml of that eod with 50mg of winny ed to it be better than the cycle I have planned?

That is a pretty good cycle to start with. I have the same blend I made , just at 100mg each. I'm gonna run it in the spring with winny also. You'll get pretty cut up on that.

Thanks bro! I seen a blend of Testosterone Acetate 80mg/ml
Trenbolone Acetate 80mg/ml
Drostanolone Propionate 80mg/ml. Would 1ml of that eod with 50mg of winny ed to it be better than the cycle I have planned?

yes that sounds like a kick ass blend, I never really trusted blends, just cause i always thought it was hard to cram that much shit into 1ml without it crashing, so I've always been skeptical of blends and I like to take my products one by one. But if that is legit, then Hell yes thats a great blend especially with the winny, thats like what i take plus i add IGF-1 lr3 to it and its an amazing cycle as visiouscycle stated above

I think I'll give it a try. 1ml eod sound good to start off? I've read some ppl start the winny at like week 2? Is that necessary for short ester cycles?

I think I'll give it a try. 1ml eod sound good to start off? I've read some ppl start the winny at like week 2? Is that necessary for short ester cycles?

i start the winny in the beginning, and its not necessary but it helps

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT TREN GETS ME HYPED!!
FIRST TIME I MADE IT FROM PELLETS WAS THE BEST WISH FINA WASENT OUT OF THE GAME
LIVO BEING A CHEMIST.

yeah you don't wanna do both together lol, and I've never done oral tren and only heard of it existing not that long ago lol

What's the best way to do a pct after this cycle? Any preferences or favorites?

have some nolvadex, clomid, and hcg handy, and run that after the cycle. its not that harsh a cycle so you should be fine running minimal Pct dosages

Back