Best Cycle for lean bulk?

My coming cycle will be
Test Prop, Tren Ace, Masteron and MC IGF1.

love it! thats my favorite cycle nearly identical, i just switch in wiiny for your masteron, i have never used masteron, but i have heard guys say it is awesome with prop, tren and igf exactly like ur doing it, so you should have one hell of a ride brutha

You guys rock!
short esters i found where the best cycle
You can stop any of the hormones and they clear quick!
NPP for the firs time last year love the way it worked for me no bloat!
and my joints loved it to.

Isnt Winny harsh on joints especially for those 40+ ? If not what would be the recommended dose for those my age?

YES IT IS, HARSH ON JOINTS AND HARSH OVERALL TOXICITY WISE, BUT AT A LOWER DOSAGES, IT IS PHENOMINAL AND HAS A GREAT SYNERGISTIC EFFECT WITH THE OTHER COMPOUNDS! IT MAKES A HIGE DIFFERENCE

Just test prope and 50mg tren/eod or 25mg/d would be good for you since u havent ran tren before. You feel the increase in strength imediately. Makes me crazy after about 4 or 5 weeks of running it. Wife hates it, well the asshole in me that comes out with it.

Can I get results from shooting IGF-1 Ir3 in the butt along with other gear? When I shoot it in a muscle, I get a very negative reaction. Thanks

Can I get results from shooting IGF-1 Ir3 in the butt along with other gear? When I shoot it in a muscle, I get a very negative reaction. Thanks

Not sure what your saying. Your Butt or Glute is a muscle, but if IM applications give you negative reactions you can apply Sub Q

can sometimes give a little redness and maybe some soreness but its whatever you want, either you can deal with or not. Not sure what neg reactions your talking about. Apply sub Q, still makes me a little sore around application but i deal with it because the outcome is worth a little pain.

Does pinnin test in the quads cripple anybody else?? I've hit each delt with no problem, hit quads last night and in limp mode today.

Does pinnin test in the quads cripple anybody else?? I've hit each delt with no problem, hit quads last night and in limp mode today.

i use to hit the quads all the time, and yes it always hurt more so then when i injected into other muscles, not sure why but it always did hurt more so for a couple days, but i stopped after hitting a nerve in my quad, so I'm all butt now

Back