Best designer steroids that have not been banned as of 2/01/13

BEASTZ6

Full Access
Gold Member
I am thinking about going the legal route this time. Is there any good OTC designer steroids that are still legal to purchase? I appreciate any input you guys can give me.

RPN Havoc - dryish, only side for me is lethargy (and its not overly toxic compared to other orals). I haven't tried super dmz 2.0, but I have heard nothing but good things about it. I run havoc at 5-6 caps per day (50-60 mg ed) for 6-8 weeks at a time. It is a great recomp drug.

Not sure I am interested in joining in adding to this list, a list would make it too easy if and when someone was trying to get rid of the remaining OTC products that are good to go.

Although I am sure Beast has all good intentions, I think just providing one or two good products is good for someone looking to use PH's...and when those are banned update??

Thoughts??

Perhaps WesleyInman is right. I have been a home brewer for years, but recently decided to give the designer supplements a try. I don't know squat about these supplements. Any further suggestions to me can be made through a PM. Thanks for all your help.

this is in the wrong forum! This is the Articles forum, and belongs on our Main MC Discussion forum!

I wouldn't mind seeing a list of whats available now , and also whats really good and popular!

I would love to carry our own line of products like this , as long as they were kick ass and worked well i would carry them here!

So whats available?

And anyone in the industry reading this, send me a private message if you wanna do some business

Your probably right bro, but i resurrected this thread cause i googled DESIGNER STEROIDS and MuscleChemistry was the very first listing on the very first page, lol, which brought me to this thread, lol, i was looking into designer steroids online, and google said this site was the best place to get info lmao wtf!!!

Your probably right bro, but i resurrected this thread cause i googled DESIGNER STEROIDS and MuscleChemistry was the very first listing on the very first page, lol, which brought me to this thread, lol, i was looking into designer steroids online, and google said this site was the best place to get info lmao wtf!!!
Yeah I saw that it had like 5k views.

M-Sten and Epistane are probably the best out there. There are lots of others though. The leaders in bringing out new designer steroid stuff are Blackstone Labs and IronMag Labs.

Back