Best designer steroids that have not been banned as of 2/01/13

Absolutely incorrect. There are at least 6 designer that are still legal to purchase and i have experience with all. The problem is that this is too public of a forum.

If one of the mods want a list, PM me.

yeah im interested to know this information brutha, we need a private forum, lol

In the US many have been banned. Yellow snow can I PM you for the US list ?
If I know you and have had interaction with you will will tell you everything.

Even though we all know our PM system is still fairly open...............I just dont want to make it too easy for "the man".

If I know you and have had interaction with you will will tell you everything.

Even though we all know our PM system is still fairly open...............I just dont want to make it too easy for "the man".

bro its already too easy for "The Man" lol, they can read and see everything on all forums, the trick is to have your information on servers in a very strict country who takes their privacy and cycber security privacy very serious, like switzerland, so even if the man has ur info, he cant legally use your info against you in court.

but yeah only thing secure these days is encrypted email

bro its already too easy for "The Man" lol, they can read and see everything on all forums, the trick is to have your information on servers in a very strict country who takes their privacy and cycber security privacy very serious, like switzerland, so even if the man has ur info, he cant legally use your info against you in court.

but yeah only thing secure these days is encrypted email

I think the MAN needs to go find other real issues to deal with.

Back