Best designer steroids that have not been banned as of 2/01/13

yeah they closed down a while ago, some health issues or something i was told

How about the dmz 3.0? Was thinking of cruising on that? Maybe add some MENT? I heard the gains are huge between 15-20lbs on cyc of dmz 3.0?

Super DMZ 2.0 & 3.0 I'll work 3 has alpha 1 in it I think 2 is better. MENT is good the injectable is better from what I read and legal. Just look up Trestolone Acetate or Trestolone Decanate oil should come up w/ places to buy.

I clicked on the hardcore powders link and the store is closed. Maybe I missed the thread somewhere that said they were out of business or moved etc?

Progainz is a new raw powder site that just luanched like a month ago. Great prices, still growing though so their inventory isnt huge but its growing and worth a look imo

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

yeah they closed down a while ago, some health issues or something i was told

Chris has a new sarms site now. After one of his staff quit he decided to persue other options and his health issues were a limiting factor too. I hear he's doing well/better though

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the excel DNA series reaper, sasquatch, silver back, and mammoth DNA stacks.... holy hell i wouldnt touch them with out udca!

Chris has a new sarms site now. After one of his staff quit he decided to persue other options and his health issues were a limiting factor too. I hear he's doing well/better though

is his new store up and running?

nah , lets just wait for him to post it here , he may not wanna get overwhelmed with sales/business right away by posting his new store link here now,as he may not be set up to handle the volume yet. so i will just wait for him to contact me again.

Viva Hardcorepowders ! I hope they come back soon ! Very good company and great prices . I was so disappointed when they had to go down .

I know that pretty much all pro hormones are still legal in the UK so if you order from there I doubt you'd have issues, I never had any problems

I know that pretty much all pro hormones are still legal in the UK so if you order from there I doubt you'd have issues, I never had any problems

yeah the UK will likely follow suit soon enough and ban the shit

mmajake do u have or does anyone have a list of designer or pro hormones not banned in the United Kingdom yet

If anyone wants the info pm me lets not ruin this source lol presser if your pm isn't working you can email me on the one I sent you the order from yesterday.

**Update as of Feb 2014: EVERY single last prohormone and designer has been banned!!

/end thread LOL.

Absolutely incorrect. There are at least 6 designer that are still legal to purchase and i have experience with all. The problem is that this is too public of a forum.

If one of the mods want a list, PM me.

Back