Best movies of the year...so far.

Went and watched the new movie The Circle. Very slow movie and it is George Orwell 1984 meets the digital age. Not one I can recommend at all. Haven't seen the new Fast and Furious what do you guys think of the movie?

Went and watched the new movie The Circle. Very slow movie and it is George Orwell 1984 meets the digital age. Not one I can recommend at all. Haven't seen the new Fast and Furious what do you guys think of the movie?

The new fast and furious was "entertaining". Being a car guy, all 8 of them are merely science fiction, but then again, I'm not there to see a documentary, I'm there for mindless entertainment. So I'd say if you enjoyed any of the other ones, you'll enjoy this. A good bit of humor, plenty of action, and just a nice getaway from the real world.

Ex Machina. Check it out. I passed it over a few times before I watched it. Glad I finally watched it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I did see the new Fast and Furious on my Fire stick!!! Not a bad movie. The wife and I went to see the new King Arthur movie and even though it take liberties with the tale of King Arthur it is still a good one.

But if you haven't seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy, you need to. DRAX makes the movie. If you know the comics, you know the story line but still awesome.

Went to see the new Alien movie and it was very interesting how they told the story of the actual alien. Not a bad movie at all, it did have me going back to watch the first 2 movies and may even check out the rest again.

Went to see the new Alien movie and it was very interesting how they told the story of the actual alien. Not a bad movie at all, it did have me going back to watch the first 2 movies and may even check out the rest again.

Before anyone wants to watch the alien movie you must watch Prometheus. This will give you more details about the who, what , when , where and why.

For anyone that has watched the new Aliens movie, doe the ship at the end of the movie show up in any of the other movies?

For anyone that has watched the new Aliens movie, doe the ship at the end of the movie show up in any of the other movies?
yes, watch Prometheus. i never realized that it ties in to the alien movies, but in the newest one you have to see Prometheus before the new alien..you'll find out about the ship at the end..

I have seen them all, I just cannot remember the details... getting old my friend.

Same with me..Prometheus is a good re-watch. i tend to watch movies a 2nd time years after watching the 1st time. my memory is so bad it's like watching for the 1st time again!

I am not a big "comic book" fan, but my fiancé is. We always take turns choosing movies to see, and he inevitably drags (sorry, introduces haha) me to the action-type or Superhero-type films. I normally drag (introduce) him to ones like Spotlight or Theory of Everything (both excellent movies of years prior). :lurk:

I have to say that even though I didn't know anything about the X-Men series going in, I really enjoyed Logan. It was excellent!!!

One vote for Logan as favourite so far this year!

Watched Prometheus last night, not a bad movie but still leaves a lot of questions to answer for the alien series.

Back