Best movies of the year...so far.

I think I am going to see if Generation Iron 2 is on the play station network. Even if you don't game on anything, they have a lot of movies & tv series on there to rent! They have a version for the 4k tv's too.

Btw, anyone seen King Arthur yet??

I think I am going to see if Generation Iron 2 is on the play station network. Even if you don't game on anything, they have a lot of movies & tv series on there to rent! They have a version for the 4k tv's too.

Not yet but it looks killer

Saw it and I really like their take on the Arthur legend. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Went to see Wonder Woman this past weekend and they did an excellent job setting up the backstory. She is a badass in the movie.

The new Pirates movies is not to bad at all. I just don't really have anything new that I am jazzed to see. What about you guys?

I saw Logan last night, disappointing. Might watch King Arthur tonight. Taking my daughter to see Wonder Woman next week.

The wife and I went to see the new Transformers movie. Not bad but not as good as the others one. Unless you are just a huge fan of the series, wait for the DVD.

So me and the wife went and saw Baby Driver this past weekend. With the cast in the movie, I was really hoping that the story would be great, I was very disappointed. The movie could have been great but don't waste your money, get the DVD.

I finally saw Wonder Woman last night. It was pretty good. I think the guy they picked to play Ares the God of War was a poor choice. But the movie was overall good. Worth seeing in the theatre.

Never heard of The Foreigner, will have to look it up.
It's Jackie Chan's movie for October 13, 2017. Another movie from Jackie that full of action and drama no comedy this time, this something like revenge.

[FONT=&quot]The film tells the story of humble London businessman Quan (Chan), whose long-buried past erupts in a revenge-fueled vendetta when the only person left for him to love -- his teenage daughter -- is taken from him in a senseless act of politically-motivated terrorism.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In his relentless search for the identity of the terrorists, Quan is forced into a cat- and-mouse conflict with a British government official (Brosnan), whose own past may hold clues to the identities of the elusive killers. [/FONT]

Back