Best movies of the year...so far.

Everyone is different and I guess that's why they make chocalate and vanilla. I thought wonder woman was lame and baby driver was awesome.

Went and saw War for the Planet of the Apes.. not a bad movie at all. One of the things that interesting was the similarity to the story of Moses in the bible.

Plant of the Apes is bad ass and Spider-Man rocked. Can't go wrong with either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the other 2 planet of the apes. I can't wait to see the new one. I am also jonesin for the Jackie Chan one after seeing the trailer at Baby Driver. I love the average guy getting wronged and kicking ass movies like Equalizer.

Just saw the movie "IT" this weekend and oh my goodness it was good. Not a slasher type of movies but good and creepy. :)

I love the other 2 planet of the apes. I can't wait to see the new one. I am also jonesin for the Jackie Chan one after seeing the trailer at Baby Driver. I love the average guy getting wronged and kicking ass movies like Equalizer.

The new Planet of The Apes is as good as the first 2 but CG has come a long way and it's amazing how real the Apes look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw them as well. Unreal that is for sure. Not sure what I will check out next. What about you guys?

Watched most of Spiderman very good!!! Son got cranky!
Saw new "it" was ok daughter liked it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just saw the movie "IT" this weekend and oh my goodness it was good. Not a slasher type of movies but good and creepy. :)

Omg. I saw this movie 2 days ago. It is a big difference between watching such movie in the cinema and at the home. It's was my first time watching the horror movie in the cinema. And I think it's my last time..lol

I thought IT was pretty good. I laughed out loud when the fat kid ran into the clown. I was the only one laughing and maybe everyone put themself in the kids place and I was in the clowns place but it was funny. I want to see the new flatliners movie. I liked the original and this seems scarier.

Saw the new Kingsmen movie, not bad and American Assassin was really good. Waiting to see Leather face and the new Saw movie Jigsaw. Should be a couple of good one.

Back