Big gains....

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I was having a discussion the other day with a friend and he told me that he can gain 25 pounds of lean muscle in a year given the right drugs. I just find this hard to believe 25 pounds is a lot of weight, even with a great diet and drugs I just can't see a veteran make that leap in a year. At least not clean weight. Anybody make these gains? I can see maybe up to 20#

I was having a discussion the other day with a friend and he told me that he can gain 25 pounds of lean muscle in a year given the right drugs. I just find this hard to believe 25 pounds is a lot of weight, even with a great diet and drugs I just can't see a veteran make that leap in a year. At least not clean weight. Anybody make these gains? I can see maybe up to 20#

Well theres the key word, a "veteran" and NO a veteran isnt going to add 25lbs of clean lean muscle mass in a year, no way no how! Only people i can see gaining loads of lean muscle mass are guys just starting their 1st cycles!

I'm happy if I can put 10 on in a year. Although when I got out of high school and really started eating quality foods and hitting the gym regularly I blew up the first year and haven't gained much since then. I wrestled in high school at 112 and after the first year of training I went up to 170. That was a huge gain and I was shocked that it happened that fast, but I've never been over 180 so there ya go lol

Back