Biggest Fear about Gear?

Biggest Fear when ordering/getting/taking gear?

• Getting Dirty Gear

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • Getting Fake Gear

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • Getting Scammed All Together

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Getting Busted

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Other, please specify?

Votes: 20 14.5%

• Total voters
My biggest fear is gettin fake or "bad batch" gear. Id hate to be putting something crazy into my body that might hurt, or even kill me. Id rather get scammed out of $ than someone send me a 50ml Vial of battery acid. Think about it! Getting busted doesnt spook me too bad, I never have enough to get busted by authority, id never get prison time for something like that, It would be hard to get busted by my family cause Ive got about 100 bottles sitting on top of my microwave, when someone in the household says, "damn your getting big" I just point to some bottle on the microwave and say yeah, Ive been using that shit, I got it from GNC, its the SHIT! Granted it might be milk thistle, they will never know. Swith the caffeine pills with D-Bol, like they know what caffeine pills look like anyhow, yeah, suuuuure.... they are pink and 5 sided! Im just really terrified of getting rotten gear, nothing is more important in the whole wide world than your health!

supermannpc said:
my biggest fear is not being able to have kids when i get older

that's probably my biggest fear as well because I ran into that problem last year and needed to have surgery to correct it. Your balls aren't made to change size every couple of months and can lead to problems, luckily my doc recommended I get my fetility tested and it came back pretty low. A couple of snips later and everything's good to go...

yeah I agree. I am a noobie to your site but I am not new to the game. Ball health is and should be a very legitimate worry in this game. Along with dirty gear. As a noob I got taken by some punk ass mofo that sold me counterfeit gear. what a punk. I still have scars from the acne/ bacne it gave me. I had to see a doc the sides were so bad. that's okay though lesson learned and experience is often the best teacher.

Dirty or fake gear would really suck. People who make & sell that shit deserve to die

My biggest fear was other:: complete loss of sex drive and Erectile dysfunctoin for life. w/o taking drugs

other than that its getting fake gear b/c that just really really pisses me off

Fear is good. Releases adrenaline. We enjoying what we are doing,though.

Some good answers - Irishpride - you are a rude crude MF'r - Man after my own
heart. All pretty bad but getting busted when you got a family (kids) is bad.
To the guy in the begining of thread who said "not as bad as getting busted
for meth" - isn't AS the same classifacation as Heroin (spell?) Class 3 I think

HAHAHA....class 3 is correct but NO fucking way is it equal to heroin. Steroids are right there with pharmaceuticals by brother ;)

sandiego said:
Dirty or fake gear would really suck. People who make & sell that shit deserve to die

Absolutley-fucking -right -on! My buddy took some shit from an underground seller and had an abscess that required a hospital stay. He had no insurance and got stuck with a 20k bill.

Cyphon said:
Absolutley-fucking -right -on! My buddy took some shit from an underground seller and had an abscess that required a hospital stay. He had no insurance and got stuck with a 20k bill.

Why didn't he have insurance?

It's fucking exspensive are you kidding me? I'm in college and I havn't had health insurance since I was 18! One day when I land a real job I'll be insured once again

sandiego said:
It's fucking exspensive are you kidding me? I'm in college and I havn't had health insurance since I was 18! One day when I land a real job I'll be insured once again

True but if one can afford to buy gear....

Gear is cheap compared to health insurance, especially when you don’t work.. Plus, the perceived benefits of gear far outweigh the risk of getting hurt. I’m 23 and for the most part, I still think I’m invincible. Maybe when I hit your age I’ll reconsider but then again… the job I have at that time will pay enough…so I won’t need to consider such things.

sandiego said:
Gear is cheap compared to health insurance, especially when you don’t work.. Plus, the perceived benefits of gear far outweigh the risk of getting hurt. I’m 23 and for the most part, I still think I’m invincible. Maybe when I hit your age I’ll reconsider but then again… the job I have at that time will pay enough…so I won’t need to consider such things.

Sorry but the age excuse won't work with me. When I graduated from college at 22, I had to get off my parent's insurance and the next month I started paying for my own with my savings (I have paid for my own car insurance since I was 16). I paid for my own insurance for many years until I aquired a job with good benefits.

It's all a matter of priorities and personal responsibility. Some people consider insurance another bill that HAS to be paid and others don't pay for it..... all the while complaining that it's too expensive. Meanwhile, they always have money for such essentials as booze, drugs, cigarettes, video/dvd rentals, fast food, movies, dates, new clothes, electronic gadgets, etc, etc...

Bro., I'm here in California - Cheap Inshurance is going to cost you at least $800
a month - that is with co-pays and deductables. For one person - Family your
looking at $1200 a month. I'm in a good union so I'm covered - but while I think
car insurance is a necessity - I think at that young age and single, Health insurance
would not be my top prioity. I would chance it that my med. bills would be cheaper
then $9,000 a year. I know guys who have retired and when realizing the cost of
health insurance had to go back to work. It's outa control here. -Just my opinion-

Back