gentlemen prefer.....?

• blondes

Votes: 55 32.5%
  • brunettes

Votes: 80 47.3%
  • redheads

Votes: 34 20.1%

• Total voters
I am with tonykemp, YAMAHA12, and sundevil. I thought living in Japan would change it but it only made it worse.
:D

Well a nice rack or a nice ass will catch my eye regardless of the curtain/carpet color, but preference is definitely brunettes......im much more attracted to them.

I love them all but i am ingauged to a red head so i got to pick redheads. Red heads seem to be either really ugly or REALLY hot. Thankful for me i got one of the hot ones.

DEANOXHEMI

blondes, clean shaven and waxed, hmmmm nothing better! but I love all kinds of beautiful females they all have something unique.

Latin

brunettes are my fav but i dont dicriminate. I believe Stiffler put it best when he said "hey man, pussy is pussy" LOL

I have always had a thing for blondes but they all lived up to the hair and were dumb. So I've married a brunette and have never regreted a minute of it.

I have always had an attraction to all attractive woman with nice butts, but I do favor red heads most. I seem to get a lot of blonds, and brunetts though, so I lay the hint that I prefer red heads, and they usually die their hair red.

my ex wife is a blonde, my current is a brunette and the girl at the office I've been flirting with is a redhead... so i voted red

I'll take two of each and give you an answer in a week, sex drive returning with a vengeance after it being non-existent during contest diet.

LOL is that normal. cause so far all you people that arent into bodybuilding are doing the damndest thing. I have been in the fitness business for a very long time almost 25 years. I find this very facinating.

Back