cell phones in gyms are killing me!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Had a guy talking on the phone in the gym, while doing one arm tricep ext. over the head, and just pacing the floor. WTF! Then he does standing dumbell curls while talking on his phone using the shoulder to ear to hold the phone. :angry:

Had a guy talking on the phone in the gym, while doing one arm tricep ext. over the head, and just pacing the floor. WTF! Then he does standing dumbell curls while talking on his phone using the shoulder to ear to hold the phone. :angry:

Dude, that's just funny! What a tool. I mean he might as well not even be there...

This people piss me off too. If they do this next to me I start signing loudly to the music I am listening too. Hell if I have to listen to them talking they can listen to me signing

I get literally pissed with shit like this. I take training so seriously that when people do this or some other stupid shit I just get so aggrevated, I gotta leave. There was a guy a few weeks back doing what I thought were hanging cleans, but after I did my set and watched, he was doing upright rows and was jumping to help get the weight up. He Just looked so fucking stupid and retarded that it pissed me off so I had to hurry up and leave

Well I had a dude a while back sitting on the leg curl machine reading a book. I think he was waiting for his wife on the treadmill or something and just sat down with his feet up on the pad and started reading.

Well I had a dude a while back sitting on the leg curl machine reading a book. I think he was waiting for his wife on the treadmill or something and just sat down with his feet up on the pad and started reading.

Fucking people are just ignorant. I get tired of social hour in the gym too, if you're just going to talk and get in the way, go in the locker room or something. Inconsideration for others in the gym burns my ass too. I just don't have much patience for ignorant shit when it comes to the gym

This shit pisses me off too, im at lifetime fitness and they dont usually tolerate it since a girl claimed a cell phone pic of her was on facebook from the gym she didnt allow anyone to take.

I've had a few times where I had to carry the phone around with me, because I was expecting a call. But, I've never talked on the phone in a gym.

might as well carry a video camera around. This post made me think of how many hidden pics could be taken and posted up somewhere.

That's true too. I was in the locker room one day and a dude answered a quick call and then said he was sorry, he knew he wasn't supposed to have a phone out in the locker room. I asked why and he said that was a new rule a lot of places because of all the camera phones.

i text while i workout in between sets...i dont see the problem with it. im focused 100% when im doing the set so what the hell does it matter what i do in between

This shit pisses me off too, im at lifetime fitness and they dont usually tolerate it since a girl claimed a cell phone pic of her was on facebook from the gym she didnt allow anyone to take.

you being a member at lifetime disqualifies you from posting in this thread!!!......hahahaha:tread:

at my old gym there were always two cut up, skinny guys that always lifted WAAAYYYY too heavy.
One time one of the guys was actually doing incline barbell press with the phone held up to his ear with his shoulder. idiot

i text while i workout in between sets...i dont see the problem with it. im focused 100% when im doing the set so what the hell does it matter what i do in between

i will only do this if it involves money...i.e. my job, replying to buyer about something Im selling, etc.

Last edited:
That's true too. I was in the locker room one day and a dude answered a quick call and then said he was sorry, he knew he wasn't supposed to have a phone out in the locker room. I asked why and he said that was a new rule a lot of places because of all the camera phones.

Yep, 24 hr Fitness has a policy about that.

you being a member at lifetime disqualifies you from posting in this thread!!!......hahahaha:tread:
Why is that? The other choice was villasport. All the golds, ballys and 24 hour and the other smaller ones smell like ball sweat and dirty socks, besides all the fat girls all go there. I hardly see any heavy women at mine..lol

at my old gym there were always two cut up, skinny guys that always lifted WAAAYYYY too heavy.
One time one of the guys was actually doing incline barbell press with the phone held up to his ear with his shoulder. idiot

i will only do this if it involves money...i.e. my job, replying to buyer about something Im selling, etc.

Drug dealer who works out...lol
Not now man Im benching and i will bring you your shit when im done essay! jk

Why is that? The other choice was villasport. All the golds, ballys and 24 hour and the other smaller ones smell like ball sweat and dirty socks, besides all the fat girls all go there. I hardly see any heavy women at mine..lol

Isn't that what a gym should smell like?

Back