Clive Reporting for Duty!

Clive

Hi everyone, Clive here reporting for duty! I'm a happy-go-lucky New Yorker from Upstate looking to connect with other aspiring and experienced bodybuilders here.

I'm 32, 205 lb and 5'10” of pure muscle. Well, jokes aside!!
I'm hoping to gain from the wealth of experience that I can gain from members of this site.

I will be running a 3-day/week strength training program log which I'll try to keep as current as possible with progressive overloads expected as time goes by. I'll also be including my steroid stack and diet plan for good measure.

What else? Oh, I will be supported by UPsteroid who were so kind to provide my stack, liver and other organs supplement/support and PCT drugs at a more than reasonable rate.

Till I post my first content, thanks for your time and have a good one.

Hi everyone, Clive here reporting for duty! I'm a happy-go-lucky New Yorker from Upstate looking to connect with other aspiring and experienced bodybuilders here.

I'm hoping to gain from the wealth of experience that I can gain from members of this site.

I will be running a 3-day/week strength training program log which I'll try to keep as current as possible with progressive overloads expected as time goes by. I'll also be including my steroid stack and diet plan for good measure.

What else? Oh, I will be supported by UPsteroid who were so kind to provide my stack, liver and other organs supplement/support and PCT drugs at a more than reasonable rate.

Welcome to the MC family

Welcome @Clive

Back