Cyber-Supplementz Product Reviews. Aqua-Alis, Aqua-Burn, Vi-Aqua, Cyto-Burn, M1-T.

Been selling a good bit of aqua and cyto burn. I guess people know it works or ARE going to find out it works

I would geuss a little bit of both,lol, and with Spring upon us, theirs no time like NOW to get started!

It has been a while since I've taken the M1T, but I plan on getting some soon. I've missed it as far as my workouts go

outstanding customer service

i just want to say that cyber-supplementz.com is a class act. he went far above what i would call good customer service for me. highly suggest dealing with him! great guy , and products!

i just want to say that cyber-supplementz.com is a class act. he went far above what i would call good customer service for me. highly suggest dealing with him! great guy , and products!

Thnx for sharing your experience with us brutha ! I haven't heard of one person being unhappy with their products or customer service!

Have been off the site for a few months now. But glad to be able to get back involved with this community of people. I have used these products in the past with great results and got another order delivered to me a week ago to use for my prep of the Adela Garcia Classic in Austin TX. 7 weeks out now so I am using both the aqua-burn and cyto-burn. These products truly help shed body fat! I would highly recommend them to anyone with no doubts of what they can do.

Have been off the site for a few months now. But glad to be able to get back involved with this community of people. I have used these products in the past with great results and got another order delivered to me a week ago to use for my prep of the Adela Garcia Classic in Austin TX. 7 weeks out now so I am using both the aqua-burn and cyto-burn. These products truly help shed body fat! I would highly recommend them to anyone with no doubts of what they can do.

Awesome, I'm glad they helped out and wish you the best with the upcoming show

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot, I hope you enjoy your products. If you have anymore questions, feel free to get ahold of me

Typically I feel the aqua burn with the smallest dosage, however on this new bottle I'm up to 3 drops and haven't felt anything....Bad Batch?

Back