• Every weekend!

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Once in a while...

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • NEVER TOUCH THE SH!T!!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
crankin'stein said:
LMAO. It would be my gf not my wife..... but you can borrow mine if I can borrow yours..... I haven't had a BJ in a while...... ;)

My girlfriend or my wife?

;)

Skip

Every other week or so I go have some beers with the guys. Its nice to go out and blow off some steam every once in a while.

I drink way to much, mainly vodka though, doesnt seem to leave me hungover or fat and bloated

I've never tried Alcohoal, but I do lick-her from time to time :D

I used to drink every weekend out at the bar but on my cycle I stopped drinking, I think its probobly too hard on my liver, and I'm sure it screws up all my gear, plus It's hard to get up and lift with a hangover.

orange stoli and sprite with a lime. mmmm. have had one in a while. hope to be celebrating in two weeks with a few.

stopped drinking couple of months ago,if i mean to be serious 'bout training i cannot drink,all of my friends ang out at the bar of the neighboriud,if you get 1 drink paid,than you have to pay one and it goes on for ages,than when the bar closes,we would had gone to the 24 hours shop buy a couple of bottles of vodka,then drinking in the club.Moral of the story : you might wake up near a disgusting bitch,if you are less luky(most of the times)you wake up full of blood with no money and many bruises.But the worst of all is waking up on 2 chairs in a room full of cops,and closing your eyes again with the angover thinking no i cannot cope with this now...so no more drinking for me,except in my free week,see my birtday is on the 24 of december,new years eve is exactly 1 week later,so i have my crazy week were i take,drink and eat everithing i want:)
by the way i am new here....hello everibody

NEVER TOUCH THE SH!T!! Well not anymore that is. I had a drinking problem when I was only 18. No pot, no hard drugs just lots of hard liquor and beer. The shit nearly ruined my life completely. Nowdays, just looking at a Jim Beam bottle makes me feel physically ill....yuck. I now hate the whole "drinking(drug) culture". You learn that people are just so fake. When their drunk they act like they are your best damn friend in the world, when sober they don't even say hello. It's just bullshit! I don't need a damn drink in my hand or snort some shit just to have the confidence to have a conversation with someone. I also don't want to know you if your mind is"altered" cause your probably talking shit anyways.:rolleyes:

The gym has been my saviour! The best high is a natural high!

Now that I'm off I have been drinking a little bit but come Newyears day I'll be done for 6 months!

I occasionally drink a couple of liters of vodka per day. lol. Actually I hardly ever drink. Maybe 1-2 drinks every 3 months. Maybe once to twice a year I'll have about 4 drinks in a night.

I put once in a while but that means maybe twice a year and only a couple of beers at best. I really am not much of a drinker.

Dr X said:
I put once in a while but that means maybe twice a year and only a couple of beers at best. I really am not much of a drinker.

same here. I think I drank so much in highschool (cause I didnt mess with any other drugs), that by the time I hit 21, I was sick of it.

Back