does anyone know of a prep coach?

freakinthegym

Full Access
Gold Member
Ok everyone. Does anyone know of a prep coach and is some what affordable lol. I'm looking for 6 wk prep. I just finished a show so I'm in good condition still. Thanks you can pm as well

why do you think you need one, or a better question i guess is why do you want one

why do you think you need one, or a better question i guess is why do you want one

Well I've been using one for the last year . And each time diet has not changed. And it's very old school , like how they go extremely low carb. Then fill carbs back in then pull sodium Friday morning then water before 11. Then use something to pull more water on top. Then Saturday afternoon drop shit load o sodium back minimum water then that night eat cheat with loads of everything. Well come to find out this is a Dave palumbo diet from years ago....hmmm and just switched a tiny bit. And was told that is bodybuilding. Fuck that I almost died Saturday .there is safer way and I don't have to almost kill myself over a 10 dollar trophy. I can get conditions but I just need that last 2 weeks. I should be smiling at a show not feel like death

I have a buddy who is an IFBB pro and NPC judge that has his own little team and does everything from meal, workout, posing and is pretty reasonable if you're interested PM me and I can give you his info....great dude, dials you in like a shredded onion.

I have a personal friend, but not sure on pricing.. he's been in the olympia, the arnold, and going to arnold brazil! .. PM if you want his contact info..

Back