Drinking and lifting

dedprez* said:
y is this in the female forum?

I was checking and responding to new posts the other day and then I noticed I had checked out a new post in the female forum.
Ooops sorry ladies.

Plus I thought maybe they'd be naked in the female forum. Like the girls lockerroom. hehehelol.:p

I can't recover from drinking anymore-What used to take me 3 hours now takes 2 days!!! I can still drink as much or more then in college etc just can't seem to recover-so.......I only drink 1x per month when there is NOTHING planned the next day.

Incrediblebulk said:
I was checking and responding to new posts the other day and then I noticed I had checked out a new post in the female forum.
Ooops sorry ladies.

Plus I thought maybe they'd be naked in the female forum. Like the girls lockerroom. hehehelol.:p

I bet you were disappointed to see us walking around still wearing our lacey lingerie ;)

I very rarely drink, mainly because it takes my body soOo long to recover.. would much rather be up early and outside, than flopped on the couch dealing with a hangover.

yeah, my gym used to let me bring a cooler but they cut me off when i started dropping plates on people and having sword fights with the bars

Back