Eggs for breakfast

landonm5

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I eat eggs every morning whether its 6 whole eggs or 12 egg whites or mixture. . any ideas for what you guys put in your eggs or something to mix em up / spice em up. . just a different idea?.. .

I gotta put something in the scrambled eggs to get them down. Little chopped ham or little crumpled hamburger or ground turkey. It
helps me get them down.

I have tried many different things to do with eggs. I hate eggs with a passion but for me I do 4 whites and 1 yolk scrambled with some franks red hot. I usually have a couple slices of double protein bread with it.

Salsa makes a world of difference too, when I'm out of hot sauce, that's what I'll throw in there

Frank's Red Hot Sauce, " I put that shit on everything". Got that commercial stuck in my head now, thanks guys. I don't even like hot sauce. I'm a wuss for hot stuff.

green salsa or green tobasco...i eat whole eggs too and limit my carbs when i eat the extra fats at that meal...

Does anyone drink their eggs? I have known several guys to do this in the past, but was just wondering if anyone here did

Back