Eggs

tried something new again today. olive oil in a pan, 3 eggs and some chesse. put it all in a soft taco shell. went down pretty good.

I eat a shitload of eggs as well and usually get egg beaters too, i add some fat free or 1% milk to the pan when i break them into it and scramble them. To top them try this stuff its not to spicy and if you like something different this stuff is the shit. Its called WorldTable roasted salsa verde. It is a small jar about 16oz but about 4 inches tall black lid green label with a tan center. calories are 10 per 2 tbsp, no fat, no chol, sodium is 210 for 2 tbsp(which is all you need really or less) potassium is 50mg, carbs are 2g, 1 g sugar and misc vitamins. Its distributed by Wal mart, you can find it by picante sauces or chili isle on a upper shelf. i can post a pic if you like but i love this on my eggs wrapped up in a low /carbfat tortilla followed by a shake.
XXXX

I eat a shitload of eggs as well and usually get egg beaters too, i add some fat free or 1% milk to the pan when i break them into it and scramble them. To top them try this stuff its not to spicy and if you like something different this stuff is the shit. Its called WorldTable roasted salsa verde. It is a small jar about 16oz but about 4 inches tall black lid green label with a tan center. calories are 10 per 2 tbsp, no fat, no chol, sodium is 210 for 2 tbsp(which is all you need really or less) potassium is 50mg, carbs are 2g, 1 g sugar and misc vitamins. Its distributed by Wal mart, you can find it by picante sauces or chili isle on a upper shelf. i can post a pic if you like but i love this on my eggs wrapped up in a low /carbfat tortilla followed by a shake.
XXXX

I love this salsa I found it about a month ago and use it on lean ground beef with a little taco seasoning it is fantastic. I've been meaning to try it on my eggs stuff is great.

Hell yeah i just put it on my ground turkey burgers for my snack..I think this thread is just making us all hungry..not that we are not all the time anyways

I had eggs for dinner and tried it on them fuck around that's good. Now I need to go find that tuna. Haven't tried the salsa on tuna yet mustard and avacado work so well. Damn im getting hungry. Time for crunch berries yum. Lol

You wont need it with that tuna. Sweet and spicy with light mayo or even by itself is fucking delicious!

You wont need it with that tuna. Sweet and spicy with light mayo or even by itself is fucking delicious!

Found the tuna tonight o got 2 cans to try, starkist also makes one with jalepenos so I got 2 of those also. I hope they are good I need a change. I'll let you know what I think of the other. Also they were cheaper than the albacore I had been getting.

Dinner last night was 6 egg whites like an omelet then a can of the sweet and spicy tuna and topped off with another 2 egg whites and one yolk.

I have recently start using egg whites in Omelets and one whole egg and it don't taste bad. Also I have been using some franks red hot just for a lil kick.

I am eating 2-3 eggs daily , just beginner and I always prefer half boiled with pepper sprinkle on it.It is just a tasty way to eat for me.....

Back