Finally ordered from PN...

chris swears by Lemon lime...i say fruit punch..grape is there too...i hate anything grape though

Got my order in yesterday, took some gluconate when I left the gym (Con-cret before) and tried out the MRP and it tasted very good and mixed very easily...I'm sold

That brings up something I meant to ask...Mike, do you guys have any scoops for the creatine? I had to weigh my creatine out on digital scales, it'd just be easier to have a scoop. And also a scoop for the Nutrition To Go/Protein?

That brings up something I meant to ask...Mike, do you guys have any scoops for the creatine? I had to weigh my creatine out on digital scales, it'd just be easier to have a scoop. And also a scoop for the Nutrition To Go/Protein?

no and no...the nutrition to go is a 1/2 cup simply use the 1/2 cup from baking mix set...creatine should be a 1/2 teaspoon give or take a little, and same thing...buy a set of bakers spoons, they come like 6 to the set and the 1/2 teaspoon is in there....we might be getting some in soon, as other people are asking, but really its just gonna get passed on in price...we're trying, but places like TP or PF dont even give you anything at all..we at least give you something for the protein

You could always sell them separately. I can probably scrounge some up though, just thought I'd see if you had any. I just used what I had access to, no biggie

I just weight out 1.5 grams on my digital scales and used that for the creatine. I have the scoop from Con-Cret, there's is a 1/4 tsp so I can just use 2 scoops. And most protein comes in 1/2 c scoops so I'll re-use one I already have

I just weight out 1.5 grams on my digital scales and used that for the creatine. I have the scoop from Con-Cret, there's is a 1/4 tsp so I can just use 2 scoops. And most protein comes in 1/2 c scoops so I'll re-use one I already have

Cool, like i said we are trying to keep your costs down...also, most protein i thought was 70cc scoops or 1/3 cup...but guess opti and those guys are going bigger to meet their 55-60g per serving claims

Definitely let me know how it works for you bro, I'm curious to see. So far I've heard nothing but great things about everything people have used so far. I'm not doubting their stuff, but it's good to hear from people firsthand

I have to admit I am really liking Explosion. I took two scoops before my last workout and felt great. I am going to take 3 before my workout tomorrow and see how it works.
Thanks for a great product PN.

I have to admit I am really liking Explosion. I took two scoops before my last workout and felt great. I am going to take 3 before my workout tomorrow and see how it works.
Thanks for a great product PN.

Good deal man, I'm glad to hear it and thanks for the info

I got my order today. Ordered on Wed. night, shipped thursday, arrived this afternoon. That's some awesome turnaround there!
The explosion is awesome, I would compare it to 1MR. I only did two scoops today, I think I can handle three just fine. BCAA and more mix very well and taste awesome in fruit punch.
The pro-blend tastes pretty decent 8/10, mixability is OK with that one 7/10. I expected it to be a lumpier texture but I had some decent size clumps I couldn't get out in my shaker.

I got my order today. Ordered on Wed. night, shipped thursday, arrived this afternoon. That's some awesome turnaround there!
The explosion is awesome, I would compare it to 1MR. I only did two scoops today, I think I can handle three just fine. BCAA and more mix very well and taste awesome in fruit punch.
The pro-blend tastes pretty decent 8/10, mixability is OK with that one 7/10. I expected it to be a lumpier texture but I had some decent size clumps I couldn't get out in my shaker.

Yea, they're turn around is crazy. I ordered Monday night and had it either Wednesday or Thursday. I'd like to get the fruit punch and mix it with a fruit punch gatorade, I used to do that with all my NO products. But then again I've mixed green apple XTEND and blue raspberry NO Xplode and it was a little weird to handle until I got used to it

mixability is OK with that one 7/10. I expected it to be a lumpier texture but I had some decent size clumps I couldn't get out in my shaker.

little weird. it mixes well for most people...your shaker cup have the blender ball or the little grate in it? did you use ice cold water?

One with the grate on top. Ill try it next in my blender ball bottle. The nutrition to go blends and tastes great. That shit is awesome!
I used cold milk for both.

ah...COLD liquids can do it with the casein...damn polymer protein...Nutrition is go though, isnt it...and healthy to boot...no more junk mrp that are thick and disgusting .....

ah...COLD liquids can do it with the casein...damn polymer protein...Nutrition is go though, isnt it...and healthy to boot...no more junk mrp that are thick and disgusting .....

Yeah man, I gotta tell you, I love the nutrition profile of this stuff. AND it tastes great, AND it mixes great. I really would of thought that with the oats it would be "grainier" but it's really smooth man. Props for this stuff.

Yeah man, I gotta tell you, I love the nutrition profile of this stuff. AND it tastes great, AND it mixes great. I really would of thought that with the oats it would be "grainier" but it's really smooth man. Props for this stuff.

My exact thoughts as well when me and my buddy mixed it up

Back