Finaplix and Component TH gone for good?

DLStryker

Gold Member
I cannot find Finaplix or Componenet TH anywhere on the web. All says backorded indefinitely. I see one place that has Finaplix 100 pellets for $699.00. Must be some remaining stock.

I see all Component TH has been replaced with Component TE. Which is Trenbelone and Estradiol.

Looks like Trenbolone pellets are gone for good. What do you think?

DLStryker

Ure lookin in the wrong spot.. finaplex h implants are still around a plenty. Is that what ure talking about?? What's component TH btw?

Update .. I just checked with my vet and backordered for unknown time.Wth? He said maybe sept 2012.. Gonna find out why..maybe manufacturer moving or updating processing plant..weird!!

Last edited:
Lol.. Check amazon..

When you check Amazon they pop up with a good price, but when you click on the product, you see "Long term back order". There is on 10 dose cart listed that is actually for sale, but it is $100. Almost three times the normal price. I've checked many, many sites and only found one that does not list Fina as Long term back ordered and the price is EXTREMELY high.

DLStryker

Last edited:
When you check Amazon they pop up with a good price, but when you click on the product, you see "Long term back order". There is on 10 dose cart listed that is actually for sale, but it is $100. Almost three times the normal price. I've checked many, many sites and only found one that does not list
Fina as Long term back ordered.

DLStryker

Yeah I hear ya brutha.. 36.99 to a Ben is quite a jump. Never clicked on it so thanks for info.. I'll find out what's going on at the racetrack.

I just found this out yesterday. Unreal.... From $32 a cart to $100. It's truly a sad day

Get a good source for raws and you will never look back.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Get a good source for raws and you will never look back.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Hope you paid to Advertise.. I feel a Bann in the works.lol

Also it's back but price is higher due to costs of manufacture .."they say" ..it's weird it went from 99$ to 119$ overnight per cart..

Hope you paid to Advertise.. I feel a Bann in the works.lol

Also it's back but price is higher due to costs of manufacture .."they say" ..it's weird it went from 99$ to 119$ overnight per cart..

I appreciate your concern. Check with Presser. Or Chris250.

Your feeling is off...

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards!!!

As for the initial topic, I've not checked in a while, but I'll see what we can find around the old web

Response from online vet supply

I asked two online vet supply stores and got these responses:

Unfortunately, we do not have a definite ETA for the return of the
Finaplex-H due to the new FDA regulations that are being sent out. Once we
do have that information, there will be a mass email sent to all of our
customers regarding all of the new regulations and costs.

Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with,

Thank you,

Unfortunately, that is on a long-term back order and we currently do not have an expected date of when that will be available. Apparently, the manufacturer has temporarily stopped producing that item. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Not good!

Got a story from a farm/ranch store in town that the division of Fort Dodge that made the pellets got bought out. Should be looking at mid-fall on an ETA. Thats the story I got for Syno and Fina H

I guess this news isn't too bad, at least it's coming back around. I've still got a few kits, so hopefully it holds out until it comes back around

Back