For the guys and the gals

shyone said:
In a friends bed - with her asleep next to us! LOL

Friends sleeping next to us (hotel, tent) - Done it!
Parents sleeping near us (hotel) - Done it!
threesome in a car - Done it! ;)

ugh...all this talk about sex...just makes me realize how long its been since I've had it...:(

in a house boat witch we had just broken and entered (had to have some place warm to fool around) :D

Cars, beach hotwater tub at the public swimming pool,....
still got some places to try though! ;)

office parking lot....
in bed with frenz asleep...(think everyone has done that)
driving down hwy (fun)
public hot tub ...

hmm...gots lots on working on tho... hahaha

Hotel pools and hot tubs many times. Lifeguard tower many times, I grew in Ft. Lauderdale and was at the beach almost everyday.
On a trampoline, pulled over on the side of a major highway, at a rest stop. In a military HumV. In my Commanding Officers office while on guard duty.
When I was stationed in NC and my wife and I were still engaged she cam up to visit me once and on the way to take her back to the airport w pulled off in a construction site and did it on the hood of my car. As we finish and started to get dressed we heard applause of in the distance. OOPS we thought we were alone.

The_Jarhead said:
When I was stationed in NC and my wife and I were still engaged she cam up to visit me once and on the way to take her back to the airport w pulled off in a construction site and did it on the hood of my car. As we finish and started to get dressed we heard applause of in the distance. OOPS we thought we were alone.
LOL

Harvey Balboner said:
come on 4 in the morning at a huddle house bathroom, it had a door lock, nobody would care.

gross thats where people go #2 ..j/k harvey I didi it in a military hummer..fun as hell..lol

In the front of a limo (not the back). Hey, I had to pay the driver in some way since I did not have any money at the time.

Giving a BJ for a 15 minute trip to the store doesn't make me gay. It would make me gay if I enjoyed doing it. And at times it's not so bad. But I'd still have to say I don't "like" it.

Back