Found Out The Genders of Our Twins Yesterday! Im a Blessed Man!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Went yesterday to find out the Genders of Our Twins, and were having a BOY and a GIRL!!!!!

I couldnt be happier! One of each Baby! Excited!

Took them 4 hours at the doctors yesterday to scan both babys inch by inch and they both look great!

Anyhow just wanted to update everyone!

Ok we bought this last week in hopes of having a Boy,lol, and I plan on not showing my inlaws until the baby is wearing it and with them,lol

Congrats brother, your gym time is now over lol. JK brother its all good, the best thing that ever happened to me in my life till this day is my son. I don't care how fupped of a day you can have, nothing brings a smile to my face quicker than seeing my little one running to me yelling out daddy with a smile on his face. You will have some long nights im sure but it is all worth it brother. Oh and nice job on getting one of each, im so scared when we have another one we will slip up and have twins lol, they run on both sides of our family.

Went yesterday to find out the Genders of Our Twins, and were having a BOY and a GIRL!!!!!

I couldnt be happier! One of each Baby! Excited!

Took them 4 hours at the doctors yesterday to scan both babys inch by inch and they both look great!

Anyhow just wanted to update everyone!

Congrats!

Back