generation iron ??????

i think i can get it on demand starting tomorrow if I'm not mistaken, but well see, i rather watch it on my tv then my pc,

7dmCRB2l.png
check out the lat spread on the picture on the wall..and his tiny waist..love that..bumping if u still need a link?

- - - Updated - - -

http://katproxy.com/generation-iron-2013-webrip-x264-aac-millenium-t8991970.html

So is it worth watching? I know there was a big hype with this, but haven't heard too many reviews on it. Pain and Gain had a lot of hype too and I didn't think it was all that good. It was worth watching, but i don't know if I'd watch it more than once or twice more

Yeah pain and gain was...not all it was hyped up to be. What's crazy is it is mostly true or based on true events. Crazy. I still need to watch generation iron. After watching some Kai Green videos and his antics not really that psyched.

Yeah pain and gain was...not all it was hyped up to be. What's crazy is it is mostly true or based on true events. Crazy. I still need to watch generation iron. After watching some Kai Green videos and his antics not really that psyched.

I've watched videos of him training with guys who won a chance to train with him and he always seemed sincere and knowledgeable but you never know with him. He seems like he is off his rocker

Kai is messed up but for a guy that was abandoned by his mother, has no idea how is his father, bounced from juvenile home to foster home and back again having nothing all his life and then beconmeing what he is doing pretty well is a pretty big thing for him. He's a good artist, great bodybuilder, a little fruity and could probably kill and eat most men.

I ENJOYED IT..but im not going to lie..i did wake up with my chin on my chest..kia is funny..and a little weird but dont say i told ya so..he would use me as a tooth pick.

presser if you have a playstation, xbox or streming dvd player you can buy it on amazon for 12.00$ its pretty good, theirs a part where branch warren is talking about getting hurt outside the gym then immediately after he falls of a horse, i finally understand what they mean by "the bigger they are the harder they fall"

presser if you have a playstation, xbox or streming dvd player you can buy it on amazon for 12.00$ its pretty good, theirs a part where branch warren is talking about getting hurt outside the gym then immediately after he falls of a horse, i finally understand what they mean by "the bigger they are the harder they fall"

thnx bro, yeah i have the PS3 but don't have amazon on it just VUDU and Netflix as far as I know however I think i seen the Amazon App for movies on my Samsung Smart TV, so i will buy it for sure one way or another. thnx bro

Bruce Lee had some lats for a thin dude. Anyway who is that in the picture. Looks like Dorian maybe but the waist looks a little thin. You want the classic look just take dbol and primo.

Bruce Lee had some lats for a thin dude. Anyway who is that in the picture. Looks like Dorian maybe but the waist looks a little thin. You want the classic look just take dbol and primo.

Yea I think it's Dorian, but hard to tell for sure

Back