generation iron ??????

I purchased this yesterday and watched it before the gym. I thought it was great! Loved it actually! Phil Heath rubbed me the wrong way and i came away having more respect for Kai Greene.

And you guys were right, Branch Warren hit the ground hard as fuck falling off that horse!

Anyhow, i own it now so i may watch it now and again!

here you guys go...this is still up and running:

http://putlocker.bz/watch-generation-iron-online-free-putlocker.html?fb_action_ids=10203020287341092&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=.U07kdMlMk9Z.like&fb_source=feed_opengraph&action_object_map={%2210203020287341092%22%3A637234863027364}&action_type_map={%2210203020287341092%22%3A%22og.likes%22}&action_ref_map={%2210203020287341092%22%3A%22.U07kdMlMk9Z.like%22}

I purchased this yesterday and watched it before the gym. I thought it was great! Loved it actually! Phil Heath rubbed me the wrong way and i came away having more respect for Kai Greene.

And you guys were right, Branch Warren hit the ground hard as fuck falling off that horse!

Anyhow, i own it now so i may watch it now and again!
thats funny, i felt the opposite, i felt like kai was playing the victim.
also (assuming shes 18 ) i wonder if dennis wolfs daughter would marry me haha imagine all the secrets you could learn from him haha, also i felt bad for victor martinez.

Kai did certainly play that part up however if you come from shit it tends to stick with ya . Phil though regardless of Kai annoyed the piss out if me but it could have been edited that way as well lol

I'm sure there'll be a part two if Kai ever wins the Olympia. He's the underdog and we know how America feels about underdogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you do know that they guys in the movie had to put on a bit more of a show otherwise it would have been boring.. just like the original Pumping Iron... the story was actually loosely written...
Kai Greene was meant to be made out as more of the underdog and Phil was supposed to be the arrogant "Arnold" in this one. . it makes for better viewing.... just like in pumping iron... Lou Forigno trains with his dad and get advice from his dad .. but in real life Lou despises his father and never really considered him much of a father figure. they just played that roll.

Back