GLOVES IN THE GYM?

• NO GLOVES---A MAN'S MAN

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • LONG GLOVES THAT GO OVER THE WRIST

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • SHORT GLOVES BELOW THE WRIST

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
Never used to wear gloves, I cant feel the bar. But I moved, at a new gym where the bench bars are smooth no nurrals (sp) my hands slip when start pressing. The bars are also slippery, I am thinking about getting some for my bench and inclines other wise I wont wear them.

I wear gloves and I don't give a fuck!! It's nice to be able to give your girl a massage without drawing blood!! I know I'm a man, I don't need calluses to prove it!!!

I use gloves ,belt , wrist straps sometimes. most weight lifting gloves suck, try using the mechanix wear gloves. hold up great.

I use gloves, you should see some of the people at my gym. I don't wanna be touching the weights bare-handed after they do. I wash my hands right after but still, It's a good way to get sick. Just my .02

cyberstefke said:
depends on the exercise. for some I wear 'm.

same here cyber... and i have a thing about washing my hands right after i get done working out... there's some dirty old men where i work out...ewwwwww

I don't wear gloves. I want to get the wraps though. Sometimes when I deadlift and do shrugs the weight just slips. I've been working the hell out of my forearms so I can get a stronger grip.

I wear gloves at work...most of the time. Otherwise I get too many callouses (and burns). In the gym I don't wear 'em.

i wear versa grips now, they act as a strap and also kinda like a glove at times. still got really bad callouses though hehe

Back