Got Prescribed Letrozole!

wow i have no idea its been 2 weeks and no loss of libido even at full 2.5mg tabs

have the knots gone away yet or still a little there?

wow i have no idea its been 2 weeks and no loss of libido even at full 2.5mg tabs

have the knots gone away yet or still a little there?

They have pretty much left except very little. They are no longer sore and a lot smaller. Should I keep taking 2.5 or start coming off of it. I still have no loss of libido and honestly had sex fine last night.

I updated the post with pictures of the pill.
if you are prescribed then they are real lol i would start tapering down the next couple days if you are ok with the size of the knots or tissue there is always going to be a little bit of tissue that never fully goes away but its not a problem with me im just glad i didnt have surgery. in the next day or two go ahead and do 2.0mg for 2 days then 1.5mg for 2 days then 1mg two days then .5mgs 2 days then just do .5mg eod everyotherday for about a week and you shouldnt get a strong estrogen rebound.

- - - Updated - - -

i still dont know how the fuck you are having sex on that shit lol you are the only person i have ever known not to lose libido

if you are prescribed then they are real lol i would start tapering down the next couple days if you are ok with the size of the knots or tissue there is always going to be a little bit of tissue that never fully goes away but its not a problem with me im just glad i didnt have surgery. in the next day or two go ahead and do 2.0mg for 2 days then 1.5mg for 2 days then 1mg two days then .5mgs 2 days then just do .5mg eod everyotherday for about a week and you shouldnt get a strong estrogen rebound.

- - - Updated - - -

i still dont know how the fuck you are having sex on that shit lol you are the only person i have ever known not to lose libido

Well tonight before bed it felt a little sore. I wanna know if I can bump it up to 3.0 or higher.

hell no letro kills estrogen and our bodies need estrogen. keep it at one pill a day for a few more days and see if its any better. keep us updated but i wouldnt run letro everyday for over a month. the least amount i can use for desired results is the way i use it. at times i have used it as an AI at .5mg a day. the other time i used it to reverse gyno

hell no letro kills estrogen and our bodies need estrogen. keep it at one pill a day for a few more days and see if its any better. keep us updated but i wouldnt run letro everyday for over a month. the least amount i can use for desired results is the way i use it. at times i have used it as an AI at .5mg a day. the other time i used it to reverse gyno
Alright man. The only reason I suggested it was because I have yet to have any issues with sex. Maybe I have to much estrogen that it has yet to come down. IDK lol

probably about a week but i would take it easy the first week let your joints and all that stuff make sure it feels good

I have always heard that Letro was the best AI out there. I never knew that it had the drawbacks discussed above. I used to use Arimidex, but switched to Aromisin a few years ago.

Alright man. The only reason I suggested it was because I have yet to have any issues with sex. Maybe I have to much estrogen that it has yet to come down. IDK lol
keep us updated and maybe start another thread cuz i have no idea why you are not losing your sex drive over 2 weeks. are you still keeping it at 2.5mg and how is the right side knot doing?

I had some rebound gyno and my doc gave me nolva. I had a know go from pea sized to quarter sized in less than 2 weeks. Scared me big time. I did all my pct exactly the same as every other time with the exact same amounts of gear. Im glad yours went away. Here's something crazy though. The endo smoked in his office. He had a heart attack a few weeks ago and retired so now Im looking for a new one. Ive taken letro once ever and I didn't have libido issues on it myself.

I had some rebound gyno and my doc gave me nolva. I had a know go from pea sized to quarter sized in less than 2 weeks. Scared me big time. I did all my pct exactly the same as every other time with the exact same amounts of gear. Im glad yours went away. Here's something crazy though. The endo smoked in his office. He had a heart attack a few weeks ago and retired so now Im looking for a new one. Ive taken letro once ever and I didn't have libido issues on it myself.

That's good to hear that someone else didn't have the issue ether. I'm working my way off of it now. The not shrunk majorly and there really is no longer soreness. I'm at a half of a pill now and tomorrow I start 1/4 of a pill for a few days.

Back