Gym rates...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So as I said in a previous thread I've started going to a different gym for a month until after the holidays because my work schedule is totally different now. I normally pay $30 for my regular gym for a month, but this new place charges $12 for a day or their monthly rate is $85. To me that's fucking nuts. I about shit when they told me that. I don't know if I really want to pay that, but I'm not sure if I should just suck it up for the month. It's not worth that much because I only use the machines and free weights, but if I had the time I'd utilize the cardio, steam room, hot tub or pool. I can see paying that if you had time to utilize everything, but just to have somewhere to train at for $85 is crazy to me.

What's you gym rates where you train? There's a Planet Fitness down the road so I can always go there for $10 a month lol

Well I used to pay $23 a month as the company I work for as a corporate program tied into wellness.
I upgraded to the top level of Gold's a few months ago- I go to the gyms that have housekeeping , towel service, and great wet facilities.
I now back $70 a month- totally worth it as it also includes some of the gyms that are 24 hours.
LA Fitness just opened up 2 large gyms here- I have always heard bad things about them- membership wise but they are going after the Golds & Planet Fitness clientele at $19/mo starting initiation fee and no contract.

What's you gym rates where you train? There's a Planet Fitness down the road so I can always go there for $10 a month lol
i have a memebership to PF i pay 20 a month and use tanning also get a guest which is cool. i work in the city and they are pretty convenient to go before or after work. i live in the country and have a memembership to gym close to home it runs $90 a month for me and my gf, it has sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and swimming pool but i only use sauna and steam room and thats rare.

$30 a month includes gym and tanning at my normal and this other place doesn't have tanning available, but I pay a monthly package to a tanning salon for me and my gf which is $70 a month for both. That's why I can't really justify paying $85 because I'm already forking up $100 a month for gym and tanning the way it is. But it'll only be one month so I may do it rather than paying $12 a day

My gym is $30 a month. But they have tanning, a spinning class, plus all these other classes you can do. You can choose the $30a month for basic machines, free weights, diet coach and cardio. Or you can pay a higher rate and have access to evrything. Thats the kind of arrangement they need for you big n wv. If you arent going to use the pool, jacuzzi and all that stuff, then they should have a rate for the guythat just wants to do his weight training.

i pay 25 at one and me and my other half have one at the upitty gym in town for like 50 a month, i visited tallahasse a few months ago and golds there was only $9 a month!

My gym is $30 a month. But they have tanning, a spinning class, plus all these other classes you can do. You can choose the $30a month for basic machines, free weights, diet coach and cardio. Or you can pay a higher rate and have access to evrything. Thats the kind of arrangement they need for you big n wv. If you arent going to use the pool, jacuzzi and all that stuff, then they should have a rate for the guythat just wants to do his weight training.

That'd be nice, but this place is all about money. They wouldn't even consider giving a corporate rate for guys that'd come from work. We could easily get 10 of us to come there and buy yearly memberships, but since they wouldn't do it there's only a few that actually go there. I wouldn't go there now if they weren't the only gym open around 6 in the morning

I pay 10 bucks a month. I've been thinking about paying 20 to also get tanning, but haven't upgraded my membership yet. The gym isn't huge and only has the basics but it gets the job done.

$45 a month for my family. It covers all the trainig equip the pool basketball and raquetball.

Back