Have you ever bought counterfeit?

Have you ever bought counterfeit?

• Yes, damn scammer!

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No, knock on wood!

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
I've been ripped off before by a former member of this very board but instead of sending me bad gear he just took my money and dissappeared!

mikeswift said:
I've been ripped off before by a former member of this very board but instead of sending me bad gear he just took my money and dissappeared!
sorry, it was just a LONG running joke....I said its on the way buddy

lol ive actually been lucky never had anything bunk or ripped off knock on wood.

Never been ripped off - have some good stuff now - 2000mg a week Test for the
last 3 months and I have gained at least 3 lbs of quality muscle. If that aint real
I dont know what is!! (kidding - dont think I got bad but have lost $$$)

mcgaret said:
Never been ripped off - have some good stuff now - 2000mg a week Test for the
last 3 months and I have gained at least 3 lbs of quality muscle. If that aint real
I dont know what is!! (kidding - dont think I got bad but have lost $$$)
that 3lbs is just from all that extra oil sitting in you :D

Yes by a local early on about 17 years ago when I didn't know shit and then a scammer site that had a very impressive layout and site. Problem with their scam was that they used a seperate company for billing. I contacted the billing company and threatened them with suit and to defamate their name in every circle that I could and they quickly found my funds and returned them! Knowledge is power baby!

Not sure but have had better gains from some products then others...and like some others have said....had some prick take my money and run....was a member of this site about 6yrs ago...always said it was in the mail....play and pay i guess

Back