Help in diet needed!

" honestly if you can't get to 12% without fat burners, then you have a serious metabolic issue." Very true statement... Now that's based on male not female throwing that in in case. If ur unable to drop to 12% w/ diet & lifting than either ur diets messed up or it's hormonal. Carb nite is essentially what I do w/ Keto... Only I stick to alil carbs then Carb up... I lose weight fast so I eat little to zero carbs 5 days and 2g per lean LB carbs on weekends. Then repeat.... W/ ECA it helps curb appetite & keep energy up till u get into keto. I never use Ephedrine HCL just sulfate but I'mma get some HCL soon. I would suggest B12 either oral or inj I use 5000mcg inj methylC form 3x EW during Keto... It may increase appetite for me it bumps it just enough to diet bc ECA kills it LMAO. There's a billion diets, workouts, steroid opts etc... Just gotta find the "KletoReese" method it can take time no doubt. Takes time... The most important thing IMO is training ur mind... The mind is lord over the body in every way... As a psychology student I can say ur mind state can reflect ur body & health. Train the mind stay in the know bc a student of ur body & bodybuilding the rest will come (I've been researching Arnold a lot LMAO can y'all tell?)

BTW, fats post workout is horrible. So I'd love to see that study haha.

Thanks Brother! Yes I will certainly find out what will work for me. I currently began Carbs pre workout which I truly am enjoying and my workouts have been extremely productive! I know this is nuts but I am burnt out of energy, so a fat burner or Caffeine pill helps me. I don't do any Pre Workouts as I get severely bloated. I am slowly weaning off the burners and drinking regular Green Tea but honestly I am barely awake.

Well if that's the case then Carbs Pre and Post and the rest on Keto!

By the way have you heard of Carb Nite protocol?
Yeah, I wish I had thought of compiling a bunch of studies and calling it a diet that has been around forever haha.

" honestly if you can't get to 12% without fat burners, then you have a serious metabolic issue." Very true statement... Now that's based on male not female throwing that in in case. If ur unable to drop to 12% w/ diet & lifting than either ur diets messed up or it's hormonal. Carb nite is essentially what I do w/ Keto... Only I stick to alil carbs then Carb up... I lose weight fast so I eat little to zero carbs 5 days and 2g per lean LB carbs on weekends. Then repeat.... W/ ECA it helps curb appetite & keep energy up till u get into keto. I never use Ephedrine HCL just sulfate but I'mma get some HCL soon. I would suggest B12 either oral or inj I use 5000mcg inj methylC form 3x EW during Keto... It may increase appetite for me it bumps it just enough to diet bc ECA kills it LMAO. There's a billion diets, workouts, steroid opts etc... Just gotta find the "KletoReese" method it can take time no doubt. Takes time... The most important thing IMO is training ur mind... The mind is lord over the body in every way... As a psychology student I can say ur mind state can reflect ur body & health. Train the mind stay in the know bc a student of ur body & bodybuilding the rest will come (I've been researching Arnold a lot LMAO can y'all tell?)
Thanks for your direction and perspective! When on Keto it states 70% fats. Now how do you calculate your fat intake? How many gms of lean BW? IM gonna do pre and post workout carbs and keto the rest of the day.

At the moment it's like this:
Meal 1 Pre Workout: 25g Whey Prot, 1/4 cup Oats
Meal 2 Post Workout 25g Whey Prot, 50g Vitargo
Meal 3 Breakfast 7 egg whites w 2 yolks, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup spinach, 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Meal 4 Lunch 180g Chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup Spinach, 2 tbsp olive oil
Meal 5 Either 5 egg whites or Casein Protein with Peanut Butter

Thanks for your direction and perspective! When on Keto it states 70% fats. Now how do you calculate your fat intake? How many gms of lean BW? IM gonna do pre and post workout carbs and keto the rest of the day.

At the moment it's like this:
Meal 1 Pre Workout: 25g Whey Prot, 1/4 cup Oats
Meal 2 Post Workout 25g Whey Prot, 50g Vitargo
Meal 3 Breakfast 7 egg whites w 2 yolks, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup spinach, 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Meal 4 Lunch 180g Chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup Spinach, 2 tbsp olive oil
Meal 5 Either 5 egg whites or Casein Protein with Peanut Butter
I think that's too "clean" man. If you have to do that to get to 12%, think about how fat you will get once you start eating normal again.

Just follow the sample diet I made two posts ago. Don't count calories, carbs pre and post (only pre for a while to kick off fat loss) from whatever you want, and keep fats and protein high.
Just read this! Thanks a lot! In fact prior to reading this I had started consuming Carbs pre and post workout. But now I'll only limit to pre and see how far it takes me.

Back