How much red meat do you eat?

No shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! Beef is getting fuckin expensive!!!

Sure is. This new place just opened up near me called "The Meat Store" and all they sell is meat, obviously. I try not to go in there because I want to spend so much money. :( Need to win a real lottery, not just a MC one, lol.

Thats why you go to a mexican carniceria. They still have decent prices. Cow tongue is a treasure for cheap. They make awesome stews and tacos.

Thats why you go to a mexican carniceria. They still have decent prices. Cow tongue is a treasure for cheap. They make awesome stews and tacos.

I don't know of any of those around here. Not to many Messicans in NC, lol. Might have to search around though.

Speaking of cow tongue, I remember when I was young, probably around 9 years old, went out to eat with me family at Macaroni Grill and ordered some kind of pasta with meat in it. My father told me it was cow tongue and it grossed me out so bad I didn't eat anything else that whole night. Of course it wasn't, but he thought it was funny, haha. In hindsight, I guess it was.

Does it taste like other beef? I would imagine it's lean if it's the face. Expensive?

I've never tried tongue! But when we castrate we have been known to fry up a few rocky mountain oysters every now and then!

It would be nice to control what the cattle ate so I know my beef was grass fed and healthy. Very lucky indeed.

Yeah our cows are range cows so it's nice that way. Our cows aren't registered organic or grass fed but basically they are. I remember a while back we used to give them ralgrow but we quit doing that.

I've never tried tongue! But when we castrate we have been known to fry up a few rocky mountain oysters every now and then!

Ewww. That's code for testicles. lolol.

Yeah our cows are range cows so it's nice that way. Our cows aren't registered organic or grass fed but basically they are. I remember a while back we used to give them ralgrow but we quit doing that.

What is ralgrow?

Ohh, I see. Well, it's about time for me to call it a night. I'll catch you bros tomorrow. Have a good night dakoteyah!!

Its zerenol.... comes in pellet form and used about the same way as tren ace.

yep we would shoot the pellet in their ear and it would absorb into the blood stream. When we were selling steers to feedlots everything was based on weight so the faster we could get them bigger obviously the more $$ we'd make.

Back