How much red meat do you eat?

when im not dieting as much as i can handle

since im precontest right now i try to stay away from it... just on the weekend maybe to help my recovery

About half my meat intake red. I like pork and fish a lot too. Had too much chicken in my lifetime so mite do that 2-3 meals a week maybe.

A pound of red meat a day.

To cut costs and get lean protein, I use strictly top round, but since top round has no flavor, and is hard to eat even after marinading and tenderizing, I throw it in the meat grinder..

Comes out real tender, and its about $2 a pound of Top Round here. 100+ grams of protein, Highest protein to fat ratio per gram at the cheapest price, and tastes great (my way)

Its like the face of the cow. You would love it!!!!!! Awesome breakfast tacos!!!!

All meat barbacoa is the best- we have some of the best in the U.S here.
On corn tortillas , a little salt and some green salsa and you are good to go.

For me, I can feel the effects of red meat and they are visible in my strength at workouts. No redmeat or just small amounts ... 8oz a day and my strength takes a dive. 2lbs and I can throw a tank around. I also feel thickere and fuller. Its effects on me are insane. Today I felt great, had plenty of rest, but was still only able to do 255lbs on incline for 10. Red meat at 2lbs a day will have me at 275lbs for 15 clean perfect reps.

How does everyone prefer to get their BEEF (steak, hamburger, roast,etc...)?? Just interested to hear.

How does everyone prefer to get their BEEF (steak, hamburger, roast,etc...)?? Just interested to hear.

If I could afford it I would eat steak everyday. Sadly though, ground beef makes up a large portion of it because it is so much cheaper. Plus it's so versatile, meatloaf, hamburgers, meatballs, etc. I do love a pot roast though, let it sit in the crock pot all day, mmmmmmmmm.

I have just recently changed my red meat intake and WITHIN A WEEK I have noticed DRAMATIC changes.. I am now going to start incorporating MORE and MORE (Lean cuts only.. and GROUND MEAT-- 97/3) ... I can eat 1lb of Ground Meat and only consume 10g's of FAT !!

Now, we also need to look at other sources of red meat ALSO !!

Deer/Bison/Moose/Bear/Elk ... all red meat... all delicious.. DEER/ELK/BISON .. Certain cuts are all EXTREMELY LEAN !! And this is what I have started consuming... (deer and bison mostly)

I have just recently changed my red meat intake and WITHIN A WEEK I have noticed DRAMATIC changes.. I am now going to start incorporating MORE and MORE (Lean cuts only.. and GROUND MEAT-- 97/3) ... I can eat 1lb of Ground Meat and only consume 10g's of FAT !!

Now, we also need to look at other sources of red meat ALSO !!

Deer/Bison/Moose/Bear/Elk ... all red meat... all delicious.. DEER/ELK/BISON .. Certain cuts are all EXTREMELY LEAN !! And this is what I have started consuming... (deer and bison mostly)

You have to either kill that yourself or know someone who does though. You can't just go to the supermarket and buy Deer/Bison/Moose etc. That's the only problem with that. I sure wish you could though.

I just ate 24ozs of grilled steak... holy fullness batman, I feel like I'm about to explode. This morning I ate 8ozs for breakfast.

I like my beef done medium. Always get my steak done that way at Sizzlers. I should just come eat at your place every night, lol.

It all depends on who's cooking it. My mother in law makes a kick ass rare steak... if I go to Outback, I get them medium... if I go to IHOP or Bobby E's, then it's medium well... if I go to Boizao, then it's medium. Damn... I'm hungry again.

Back