IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3

Glad you're back brutha
Thank you brother you are another one who is always answered any questions I've had in the past and I want you to know it is appreciated... it's growing season time for me to get back...

the little big guy!!

Okay, okay, I've been researching this and have been on the fence for over a year, but now I have a nagging pain in my shoulder (which sucks cause I just started my cycle) and I just got a $100.00 cash back bonus offer from one of my credit cards if I spend another $246 before the end of the month, so guess what I'll be spending that on? I'd place my order right this second instead of posting, but I've got that credit card in my other wallet and will have to wait til I get home. Gonna be all antsy in my pantsy all day now...

Okay, okay, I've been researching this and have been on the fence for over a year, but now I have a nagging pain in my shoulder (which sucks cause I just started my cycle) and I just got a $100.00 cash back bonus offer from one of my credit cards if I spend another $246 before the end of the month, so guess what I'll be spending that on? I'd place my order right this second instead of posting, but I've got that credit card in my other wallet and will have to wait til I get home. Gonna be all antsy in my pantsy all day now...
It will be money well-spent bro, especially now you have an injury it will help out alot...

the little big guy!!

Thanks, brother - I'm looking forward to starting!
If I was you bro I would go right into the shoulder with that, if you help the pain out a lot. Maybe not during the workout because of the hell of a pump you're going to get but definitely within weeks..

the little big guy!!

Our 16th Annual Spring Sale is here with many IGF-1 lr3 specials and BUY BULK IGF-1 lr3 limited time only sales!

Store is www.musclechemistry.com

The Most reviewed IGF-1 Lr3 anywhere on the internet right here in this Peptide Forum! hundreds and hundreds of reviews available!

IGF-1 Lr3 Limited Time Only Sale!

use it as it is brutha, no need to add anything to it at all! Its comes ready to use with AA solution and your 100% good to go like this

Great profile information in this thread for newbies on igf-1 lr3, and how to cycle it, when to take, it, how to take igf-1, and what igf dosages to take!

IGF-1 lr3 big bump!

I may try some IGF-1 lr3 next month.
And Hello to everyone.

hello bro, and let us know when you start your igf-1 lr3 cycle. maybe you can keep a log review with results on your using our IGF-1 long r3 , maybe some igf-1 before and after pictures?

Thanks . I got it

If you have any other questions on the igf-1 such as dosages, what time to take the igf and duration of your peptide cycle, just pm me or ask in this peptide forum.

Current IGF-1 Lr3 Sale includes free selective androgen receptor modulator (sarm) Andarine S4

Quick question on dosing. I see pretty much everybody on here goes ed. Other places I've read guys only on workout days or eod? Any thoughts on this?

Quick question on dosing. I see pretty much everybody on here goes ed. Other places I've read guys only on workout days or eod? Any thoughts on this?

i use it daily, regardless of working out, but we have a lot of guys here as well who just use it on workout days, and seem to as much success. If I was going to have to split the igf up and not use it every day, i know most guys choose to use it on workout days, due to pump and shuttling nutrients into just trained muscles, however i would love to hear how someone thought it was if they only usd the igf-1 lr3 on their NON training days, after all that is when were doing all our growing, so i would have to guess if i were not able to do it daily and wanted to stretch the igf as long as possible alongside my cycle, i think i would like to try using it on my off days from the gym!

I know that doesnt answer your question, but in theory, it optimal to use somehting that forces more than usualy ammounts of nutrients /proteins, carbs etc into your muscles, so you break your body down training, tare up the muscle fibers, then on your days off, you hit the igf up and repair those muscle much better! Though i dont see many guys if any willing to try this out, and forgo that gym pump you get when you take your igf preworkout lmao

anyways, to answer your original question, youll see results even if you dont take it daily and just on ur gym days!

Back