Is Ezekiel Bread Worth the Cost?

Buffalo

MuscleChemistry Member
I've never tried it but I want to clean up more of what I eat. I don't eat much bread at all but I do crave pb (natty) & J (sugar free) and I'd like to have something like that for a snack.

Anyone use it?

Yes Ive used it for a long time! Very worthy of tge extra $$. It has to be kept in the freezer or the bread will actually sprout. It takes about 3 min at room temp. to thaw out or you can nuke for 12 seconds. The raisin bread is really good!!

havent tryed it yet, atleast i dont think i have,lol, the wife is always buying different stuff to try but i dont think we tryed this, we have tryed the bread with 7 grams of protien per slice, not bad at all

havent tryed it yet, atleast i dont think i have,lol, the wife is always buying different stuff to try but i dont think we tryed this, we have tryed the bread with 7 grams of protien per slice, not bad at all

What kind is that bread w/ 7 gms a slice .. What's ezekiel bread? I think we have heard this before..lol..

I've never tried it but I want to clean up more of what I eat. I don't eat much bread at all but I do crave pb (natty) & J (sugar free) and I'd like to have something like that for a snack.

Anyone use it?
Silk eats it. Im not familiar with it. She likes it

I've been eating it for the last few years. It did take some getting use to at first, but I like it now. It also makes really good toast, but that could just be the diet talking...pretty much anything that's not meat tastes good at this point.

Just ate 3 slices of raison Ezekiel bread with 3 egs and it was delicious!!!!!!!

$5 a loaf so I see using it a couple of times a week.

Does anyone know of a "healthy" butter alternative to spread on cinnamon raison bread?

Just ate 3 slices of raison Ezekiel bread with 3 egs and it was delicious!!!!!!!

$5 a loaf so I see using it a couple of times a week.

Does anyone know of a "healthy" butter alternative to spread on cinnamon raison bread?

PB2 has 1.5gm fat per 12gram(tablespoon) serving if you like pb. Or some good honey ..

PB2 has 1.5gm fat per 12gram(tablespoon) serving if you like pb. Or some good honey ..

I just ordered 3 jars that were on sale at getripped. I've been wanting to try it for a while. Definitely going to pick up some more ezekiel bread.

Yeah it's good in yogurt, oatmeal, shakes Etc.... I usually get it on amazon so I'll Check prices cause some places it's spendy.. Finally saw the Ezekiel bread. It's the sprouted wheat no flour bread if anyone was wondering.. Lol. Anyone try Killer Daves bread..? Could just be west coast availability.. It's good too..

Where are you guys finding this stuff?

The best prices I found it at are health food grocery stores; here we have Whole Foods, Sprouts and Trader Joes. Some vitamin and gyms stores have it but it is about $2 more.

Had 3 slices with eggs and a little bit of butter. Cinnamon raisin is delicious!!!

Back