Is Ezekiel Bread Worth the Cost?

Yeah it's good in yogurt, oatmeal, shakes Etc.... I usually get it on amazon so I'll Check prices cause some places it's spendy.. Finally saw the Ezekiel bread. It's the sprouted wheat no flour bread if anyone was wondering.. Lol. Anyone try Killer Daves bread..? Could just be west coast availability.. It's good too..

I noticed it is powder after I bought it lol. It's good though because we usually just use pb in shakes. Kind of curious in mixing my own consistency.

Where are you guys finding this stuff?

I sAw the bread in the organic area of the local grocery..and killer Daves bread at Costco .. Pb2 I get at amazon..1 lb sack around 13$. I tried an ezikiel type bread and wasn't too fond of it.. It's like cooked seeds forced together in a loaf, really dense no flour, but maybe the raisin kind with cinnamon could be good..

I sAw the bread in the organic area of the local grocery..and killer Daves bread at Costco .. Pb2 I get at amazon..1 lb sack around 13$. I tried an ezikiel type bread and wasn't too fond of it.. It's like cooked seeds forced together in a loaf, really dense no flour, but maybe the raisin kind with cinnamon could be good..
Try making cinnamon toast with the kind you have and see if you like that.

I'll have to really hunt for this stuff then because we don't have any shit like that around here, but we'll see

I'll have to really hunt for this stuff then because we don't have any shit like that around here, but we'll see

Well shit.. Then maybe we need to set up an organic bakery where you live and live the good life or rent part of the furniture store and be bread pimps?

And Silk , thanks for the cinny tip.. I mixed some with lite agave sugar and ate 4 slices..Now it won't go moldy before I eat it..

And Wv .. Agave is from plant for tequila. Its the sugar liquid before it's distilled into booze and is low glycemic.. Lol.. Baking 101..

Been toasting it almost every morning with eggs for six years. Found out about in this very forum. I think presser even had the same response. lol :D

Well shit.. Then maybe we need to set up an organic bakery where you live and live the good life or rent part of the furniture store and be bread pimps?

And Silk , thanks for the cinny tip.. I mixed some with lite agave sugar and ate 4 slices..Now it won't go moldy before I eat it..

And Wv .. Agave is from plant for tequila. Its the sugar liquid before it's distilled into booze and is low glycemic.. Lol.. Baking 101..

We may have to take a spot in the store and set up a bakery, I'm sure all the meatheads around here will be happy about that

That PB2 is amazing! It is great for shakes but mixing your own on spread was great, really tasty. Going to spread it on my Ezekiel bread tomorrow.

That PB2 is amazing! It is great for shakes but mixing your own on spread was great, really tasty. Going to spread it on my Ezekiel bread tomorrow.

Rite on.. Mix with agave syrup for honey nut flavor..all kinds a stuff.. U can cook peanut sauces for Thai if you're master chef but I can't ..

Rite on.. Mix with agave syrup for honey nut flavor..all kinds a stuff.. U can cook peanut sauces for Thai if you're master chef but I can't ..

Oh nice! The Ezekiel bread and PB2 is delicious! Hell, I almost ate half a jar just dry lol

Back