Jack3d pre workout supplement...HOLY FUCK

CH3NO2

Gold Member
There are VERY VERY few over the counter workout supplements I have ever bought that I think "work" and this is one of them. From a suggestion from a fellow bodybuilder at my gym I bought it and tried it and I ma glad I did.

First off its a very small scoop, not even a table spoon and its lemon lime flavor and it tasted good like crystal light. You take it according to the label 30 minutes pre workout. Well upon my first serving ever, i did just one scoop after about three minutes you can feel this shit kick in. I mean your face starts to get warm and I looked more vascular after about ten minutes. Been on it for about a week.

So this morning I upped the dose to two scoops and I had one of the greatest pumps in my quads EVER. Just after a simple stretch and leg extension warm up my quads were full, I mean full of blood and way more vascular then normal.

Needless to say I cannot talk enough about this over the counter supplement.

If you do a search, I believe JT mentioned the same thing about this supp a few months ago.
I may have to try it although I like my Dark Rage.

I'm gonna have to agree with CH3NO2. That shit is awesome. BB.com is running a 3 bottle special right now. I'm thinkin of buying another 3 for future use. Shit still gets me amped/pumped, despite being completely keto right now.

I tried to get some at the Vitamin place on 4 ST N and they were totally out. They said they can't keep it on the shelves. I asked when they were getting more and they said that they weren't sure but 4 people had left their names and numbers to get a call when it came in! I'm going to try it.

Dude I got mine at GNC and they had it behind lock and key. Girl said it was very popular.

It is good stuff and its nice that you don't have to take a barrel full of it. Congrats on finding something redeemable in the supplement market.

Damn..

Well, I bought some yesteday for about $36. When I opened it I kinda laughed at the scoop, like "wtf?"
The directions state you should assess your tolerance by starting off with 1.5-2 scoops do not exceed 3 scoops.
So I had 3 scoops. :nope:
Took a while to kick, but when it did FUCK!
It's not like superpump 250..its a different kind of stimulant.
I was originally going to do biceps/triceps/traps/and calves, but ended up doing a whole body workout and hopped on the stairmaster for half an hour then went over to the treadclimber for 15 minutes. The only bad part was that I couldnt sleep all night..I was still jittery, even when I woke up.
I give it a 10/10 :thumbsup:

I've heard good things about this from several people. I might have to give it a try when my SP250 runs out.

Damn..

Well, I bought some yesteday for about $36. When I opened it I kinda laughed at the scoop, like "wtf?"
The directions state you should assess your tolerance by starting off with 1.5-2 scoops do not exceed 3 scoops.
So I had 3 scoops. :nope:
Took a while to kick, but when it did FUCK!
It's not like superpump 250..its a different kind of stimulant.
I was originally going to do biceps/triceps/traps/and calves, but ended up doing a whole body workout and hopped on the stairmaster for half an hour then went over to the treadclimber for 15 minutes. The only bad part was that I couldnt sleep all night..I was still jittery, even when I woke up.
I give it a 10/10 :thumbsup:

Dang three scoops, Fuck. I drank a cup of coffee and did two scoops and was wired. I am scared to do three scoops.

I love the feeling this stuff gives you. I feel my face and skin is on fire. Its like niacine but 10x stronger.

i've tried dark rage and superpump but went back to noexplode. might try this next.

i tried jack3d....... not a bad product.

i liked the small size of it , fits in my gym bag easier. alos no fillers makes bathroom time alittle better too :-)

the only thing that was rough was the smell, the lemon smelled like a bathroom cleaner

yeah its like lemon lime Crystal light. I think it taste pretty good. How many scoops you try Jon?

Lurker here... but had to chime in here to avoid the confusion. The product is actually in its third iteration. It was originally called "Jacked", and is still pronounced like that, but the branding was tough for USP, and every company seems to have a trademark on the word Jacked.

So now it's called Jack3d, which is fitting for its third run, original, and kind of cool. This Jack3d site has tons of info on the ingredients profile.

Just started mine, 2 scoops and I'm ready to throw some weights around. Don't let the small container fool you it's got some kick to it. And I like the price $26

Jack3d is a great product!! It's what i am currently taking and i don't have a bad thing to say. My energy is good, I don't feel jittery I just don't wanna leave the gym!!!:sport: I typically do 2 scoops 30 mins pre but have done 3 before (WOW!!) I've actually only used 1 scoop and felt good too but I just like a little more kick and 2 scoops is perfect for me. And at 2 scoops I get 30 servings out of it so a good bang for your $$.

Back