Jack3d pre workout supplement...HOLY FUCK

I got some and have used it a few times. 1st time I did 2 scoops and that was way too much!! I backed it down, but I've gotten back up to 2 and its an incredible product. I absolutely love it. I've never had anything like it. Very focused, long lasting, powerful energy and no crash.

I got some and have used it a few times. 1st time I did 2 scoops and that was way too much!! I backed it down, but I've gotten back up to 2 and its an incredible product. I absolutely love it. I've never had anything like it. Very focused, long lasting, powerful energy and no crash.

:thumbsup:

I was taking three and it was killer. I was taking 4 noxplode to get about the same effect. Now I dont know why but half a scoop of dark rage made me miserably shaky. It gives a good pump but Im going to Jacked again for my next no product.

ive tried it when it first came out... kick ass product , and for such a small amount per serving size it was easy to carry around, but after 2 weeks it starts to lose it effect and you start upping the dose and going through the whole bottle in no time :-(

ive tried it when it first came out... kick ass product , and for such a small amount per serving size it was easy to carry around, but after 2 weeks it starts to lose it effect and you start upping the dose and going through the whole bottle in no time :-(

I typically switch pre workout supps every 8 weeks and I've found it really helps me feel them. But I've never had one lose effect in 2 weeks everyone's body reacts different have you noticed that with other products as well or just Jack3d?

I think I am going to break my Jack3d cherry here in a week or so.. WHY NOT !? I have heard NOTHING but good things not just from JACK3D itself but everything from USPLABS.. which leads me to believe that.. the FDA will be all over their asses sometime soon. THEY already put out an industry alert on JACK3D's main ingredient:
spacer.gif
1,3 Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [stem]) ... I hate the FDA.. Like they REALLY know what's good for us or not.. bunch o' pricks.

i must be the only one who doesnt respond to this. jacked does jack shit for me. like i didnt even take anything.

i must be the only one who doesnt respond to this. jacked does jack shit for me. like i didnt even take anything.
Have you tried to take more of it at one time? I didn't feel much with one scoop, so the next day I took 2 scoops, and it was better, but not what I thought it should be. So the next day I took 3 scoops and that's what I needed to feel the hit.

I am so EXCITED to try this.. LOL.. I feel like a kid with a Dollar in a Penny Candy Store !!

What exactly DO YOU FEEL !?

I mean I am cranking along on TEST/EQ/TBOL right now, and pretty soon I'll be zapping TREN HEX into the mix.. and that's usually when I become TIRED and LETHARGIC (with trenbolone-- although HEX doesn't do that to me as much) I am just wondering if it will zap me out of any potential EHHH feeling,. especially as the calories continue to deplete and the workout's get more intense with DUAL Cardio sessions...

LET ME ASK SOMETHING ELSE... Would you guys take this product PRE-MORNING CARDIO and PRE-NIGHT WORKOUT !?!?

I'm getting me one to start to see how I like it.. and if all goes well.. I will get like 10 of 'em.. haahaha.. Then when I win the Show's in October and November, I'll proposition USPLABS to become an official the spokesperson/face of JACK3D ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sometimes I am just too much.. OFF THE WALL I SAYS !!

According to the label it says "DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD." the scoops are fairly small but I take 3 pre workout and love it! I've honestly never used a split dose like 1 before Cardio in the AM and then 2 pre workout. But you could definitely split it up depending on how you feel.

I'm up to 4 scoops preworkout and its fucking awesome. Its gives me that aggression and pump with a little jitters, but you power all the way through the workout.... you don't get gassed ever. As far as the "do not exceed 3 scoops" I'm sure that's a precaution for the fat out of shape high school football player. I'm a 250lb bodybuilder at 5'9. I'm pretty sure I can get away with a little higher dose. I love this shit. I wouldn't take it before cardio though. The shit really makes you want to throw iron around. Hell I even got my girlfriend on it and she takes 2 scoops!!

Back