Jack3d pre workout supplement...HOLY FUCK

Hey guys, it is just stimulants in a strong doses for $39, no pump at all.
Give my pre-workout a chance and you will see the difference, no jittery, amazing pump, lots of energy and focus and after your workout you can go to sleep....the only product that is really good is the track extreme and mine is better.

Hey guys, it is just stimulants in a strong doses for $39, no pump at all.
Give my pre-workout a chance and you will see the difference, no jittery, amazing pump, lots of energy and focus and after your workout you can go to sleep....the only product that is really good is the track extreme and mine is better.

Once I'm out, I'll give your stuff a try. What's the link?

Once I'm out, I'll give your stuff a try. What's the link?

Just PM me and i will give you the best deal, i am working on the shipping prices to make it less expensive...
It's taste is not as good but nothing you can not fix mixing it with Christal light, i am not really care i just drink it and the explosion starts in less than 10 minutes, you dont need to wait like the other preworkouts 30 to 45 minutes.
thanks

HEY, I AM STILL NOT GETTING INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS.!!!!
Is somebody there???? lol
Please FIX IT !!!!

Just PM me and i will give you the best deal, i am working on the shipping prices to make it less expensive...
It's taste is not as good but nothing you can not fix mixing it with Christal light, i am not really care i just drink it and the explosion starts in less than 10 minutes, you dont need to wait like the other preworkouts 30 to 45 minutes.
thanks

HEY, I AM STILL NOT GETTING INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS.!!!!
Is somebody there???? lol
Please FIX IT !!!!

always pimpin something lol, www.humanevousa.com is their supplement site!

as for this thread about jack3d, well these guys are all in jail now, i guess their product worked too good lmao sad sad state of affairs in this country when people trying to better their bodies and overall health can't do so cause some idiot says something is unhealthy for the end user, lol, when millions of people are inhaling smoke by a pack a day, and drinking their livers away, fucking BS

Holy thread resurrection! And here I was, searching for Jack3d Original on the web...before I realized the posts were all 2010. LOL

There are VERY VERY few over the counter workout supplements I have ever bought that I think "work" and this is one of them. From a suggestion from a fellow bodybuilder at my gym I bought it and tried it and I ma glad I did.

First off its a very small scoop, not even a table spoon and its lemon lime flavor and it tasted good like crystal light. You take it according to the label 30 minutes pre workout. Well upon my first serving ever, i did just one scoop after about three minutes you can feel this shit kick in. I mean your face starts to get warm and I looked more vascular after about ten minutes. Been on it for about a week.

So this morning I upped the dose to two scoops and I had one of the greatest pumps in my quads EVER. Just after a simple stretch and leg extension warm up my quads were full, I mean full of blood and way more vascular then normal.

Needless to say I cannot talk enough about this over the counter supplement.
I will have to give it a try I got a lot of sample packs somewhere sounds impressive

Back