King Krypto

Funny that the people saying how good this stuff is and how good XtremeIncense is both just signed up and only have one post. Hmmmm...

King Krypto XtremeIncense - Legit

Hah - I simply joined this group because I researched King Krypto and you all were discussing it. Been a member on here for years now browsing forums if you can't see my sign up date. Just trying to help refer a place that actually delivers. I actually ordered my product after reading this thread.

Hah - I simply joined this group because I researched King Krypto and you all were discussing it. Been a member on here for years now browsing forums if you can't see my sign up date. Just trying to help refer a place that actually delivers. I actually ordered my product after reading this thread.

That's cool bro, just being a paranoid skeptic. lol.

I just ordered some King Krypto from XtremeIncense. I have to say they have given me superior customer service. I had several questions which they answered quickly and thoroughly and when I ordered today I asked if I could have it by this weekend and they said they would overnight it to me!! I will have it this weekend and since this site will be down for upgrades I won't have much else to do ;) so I'll try it out and post a review on Monday for anyone who's interested.

there are a few products out there at do the same thing as pot

its a sythenthic canaboid.. space blends . com

No you weren't! You were trying to boost your monthly posts!! I've got your number mister!

I kid, I kid. Carry on... :laugh:

Hey I'm actually beating LH, gotta get while the getting's good. lol

there are a few products out there at do the same thing as pot

its a sythenthic canaboid.. space blends . com

I might try that next, from what I've read though King Krypto is supposed to be the most potent. Do you have first hand experience with Space Blends?

VooDoo is kick ass

I would recommend VooDoo. In Vegas Mr. Bill's sells it and it kicks the ass of any of the competitors like black mamba or king krypto.

Ive seen the voodoo in louisiana. I will tell you I have tried k2 summit and its good too. The ultra is ok but the summit is just about like a weed high for an hour or so. I have also tried some stuff called berry bliss and k2 premium blend but the summit is the best.

I've found quite a few of these herbal blends that are cheaper than high quality pot and frankly, just plain better and more potent than high quality pot. King Krypto and Wicked X's XXX blends in particular have been fantastic. One question I do have, though, which I can't seem to find any conclusive answer for, is this: do you still pass a urinalysis if you use these products? I won't test positive for marijuana on a urinalysis if I'm smoking these blends? Searching online seems to indicate 'yes, you'll be clean' but I haven't found any definitive cases where someone said "yeah, I smoke these and I pass UAs all the time." If anyone knows the answer, would they be kind enough to share it with me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

just get a weed test from walgreens, smoke a couple fatties, eat a half gallon of ice cream and take the test

damn we got us some pot heads around here! I just dont know how you all do it, i get so frigging paranoid and feel like everyone is looking at me and i bug out,

damn we got us some pot heads around here! I just dont know how you all do it, i get so frigging paranoid and feel like everyone is looking at me and i bug out,

im clean for four years but i was a serious weed and more freak

Real Deal

I've found quite a few of these herbal blends that are cheaper than high quality pot and frankly, just plain better and more potent than high quality pot. King Krypto and Wicked X's XXX blends in particular have been fantastic. One question I do have, though, which I can't seem to find any conclusive answer for, is this: do you still pass a urinalysis if you use these products? I won't test positive for marijuana on a urinalysis if I'm smoking these blends? Searching online seems to indicate 'yes, you'll be clean' but I haven't found any definitive cases where someone said "yeah, I smoke these and I pass UAs all the time." If anyone knows the answer, would they be kind enough to share it with me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

I would like to share. I am the actual distributor for these products we are out of Vegas so yes it is good and no you 100% will not piss dirty.
:thumbsup:

So relax. And yes this is my first post and probably my only one but wanted to put your mind at ease

Krypto trial

I tried 1/2 a gram of Krypto for the first time last night. It was better than I thought it would be. It did give a high, similar if not identical to THC. However, it is not quite the intense buzz that you will get from even average pot. It's kind of like the afterglow you might get from bong scrapings. It's good enough, though, that a little wishful thinking might make you believe you had a serious mind blow. Given that pot in Shreveport can be had for a little as $20/Quarter Oz, why mess with Krypto at $30 a gram?

how the hell did this thread get over 11,000 views, its about pot for crying out loud,lol

"why mess with Krypto at $30 a gram?"

Just posted this in the King Krypto/Xtreme Incense thread but wanted to let you know that I received a promotional email from Xtreme Incense. Looks like they are operating under a different website. houseofspice.net. They have a members site at houseofspice.net/members where you can get some more discounts. Take a look and save some money. $30/gram seems CRAZY!

Username: elite
Password: member.

Back