Last call for Explosion, our Pre-Workout containing 1,3-DMAA...$15.00, New Flavors

mike ross

Registered Member
Gold Member
Available in new dye-free flavors of blue raspberry, sour apple, and wacky watermelon punch, our pre-workout product Explosion is getting its last call for $15.00 per tub. you get 42 workouts per tub at the max dose per workout for $15. That's more than a deal!!!

This product contains 1,3-DMAA and we have to liquidate stock immediately. Grab it while you can.

Thanks fellas

Crap i just bought 2 tubs a couple weeks ago..

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

What one tastes the best? Just those three flavors not grape or limeaid..?Someone respond asap so i can buy so buffalos without. Lol..

Last edited:
all flavors are 15.00 and for me the blue raz or sour apple. I love sour flavors. No codes, no bullshit, available right on the site. Stock up and save.

There is 35mg DMAA per 3 scoop serving which is the max recommended serving for this product

42 TOTAL servings for the product. 42 workouts for 15.00, cant beat it

Haven't had a stim pre workout in over a year so I'm excited as hell to try some 1,3 again! I'll keep rotating it with a non stim.

I'll wait for the new formula to come out. I'm not a big fan of geranium extract (1,3 DMAA). Gets me way to scatter brained. I am curious to try the new stuff though. I like pre-workouts more for the focus and pump than the energy. Although, sometimes it does help when you working since 4am and need a kick in the ass to even get to the gym....

I remember the first time I tried this I didn't realize that it had Niacin in it and found out rather quickly as I started getting that flush feeling. Luckily I knew what it was, but I would've freaked out if I had no idea what that feeling was. I hate that feeling, but luckily it subsided rather quickly

sweet...just picked up a couple of tubs and some protein. I've never tried any of these type of pre-workout supps so hopefully I like them. lol.

Back