Last call for Explosion, our Pre-Workout containing 1,3-DMAA...$15.00, New Flavors

Mike, do you all have a good supply left? Or at least enough to last until the weekend?

Well don't think that 10$ is gonna get to you by then.... And one of the best things I totally love about explosion ? DIE FREE.. no more red or blue or purple mouth if you have to go to work with people you talk to after you work out..

yes it is, and thank you so much for all the help and support

NP I have a variety of strength athletes and bodybuilders on my page...

Within 15 mins of making it my status, I have one buyer for you already LOL!!

Hope this helps even a little :)

any and all does. We are looking for a strongman competitor too for future work with. Just an FYI.

any and all does. We are looking for a strongman competitor too for future work with. Just an FYI.

Thanks :) I may be interested in the near future, I will PM you :)

Also, I have had 3 people PM me about the Explosion, so hopefully as a site we can help sell off all that stock for you

^^^ bump ^^^^

$15 bucks is a steal

big bump, last call fellas! As reputable a company as your going to find!!!!

Hey guys big BUMP !!!

$15 dollars a container...only 42 left to sell...They are going fast, and at the rate we have been selling them this past week, they should be all gone by next weekend...Plus, I plan on getting 2 more containers before they go..so make that 40 left...lol !!!

I'd like to grab some, but I just got a house so I don't know how much leash the old lady will allow me to have for a month or so. If I win some money this weekend I definitely will lol

I'd like to grab some, but I just got a house so I don't know how much leash the old lady will allow me to have for a month or so. If I win some money this weekend I definitely will lol

Sometimes it's ok to break the leash and be the big dog to get off the porch without being told" come on boy"...or is that why I'm single cause I leave the door half way open for her?

Sounds like you need to quit leaving the door open and letting all the cirtters come strolling in

Back