Very nice.

Trensomnia fucked me up last night. So tired i actually spooned my german shepherd

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

thats No way to talk about your wife bro, your fucked up lol

lol, you act as if we behave like a bunch of testosterone fueled teenagers , lol, I for one would Never crack a joke about someone wife banging :arcade: her boss , never! :satan:lmao

lol, you act as if we behave like a bunch of testosterone fueled teenagers , lol, I for one would Never crack a joke about someone wife banging :arcade: her boss , never! :satan:lmao
Oh sure, mr 'i am above reproach'.

Do i need to do digging through the archives? I am sure something will turn up. ;)

But in all setiousness, her boss is 5'9", thin (pilates bodytype), and gets sloppy drunk at work events, so you know she will do anything once you get her home.

Tren Tren Tren!!!! Damn I'm on fiya and can't cool down lmao. Tren is amazing but man it has to be killing you and not so softly either.

I don't get the sides anymore guess over 15 years makes u immune

Mines usually just when I start now but I still wake up in the morning in a moist spot. I can feel it in my cardio though I was doing my thousand jumping jacks in the 180 degree sauna today and it's damn hard on the tren train.

Last night was brutal I hardly slept any and was releasing the squatch stank all night long. Well off to do some cardio.

Tren is a beast, last time I did tren I lost my dog, my woman, my phone and that fucker in the mirror kept starting shit with me...its about as bad as tequila.

No tren, no thanks...didn't help I mixed it with Halo.

This thread has had me laughing my ass off. I have wanted to do Tren since I first heard about it. I think I have too many demons personally though, and the weed I would have to consume would make me a lazy sack of shit. Still I may try it sometime....

Almost 4 weeks in and coupled with carb deplete I'm on serious edge. I've warned everyone to stay away for another month then I will be able to tolerate them again. The inner anger is strong and keeping it stuffed down is proving tough. I took my 16 year old son to eat after we lifted and I always sit at the bar so I can watch TV and talk shit to the good looking bartender. The manager came over and asked if my son was 21 because he had to be to sit at the bar. I proceeded to growl at him and told him to fuck off. He went away and didn't bother us anymore at least. My son was like we can sit over there dad and I'm like I sit right here and that's the end of it. He started laughing at me.

Looks like your doing a pretty good job of not just flying of the hinge. It's probably a good idea you had already eaten. Sounds like you were ready to grill him up for dinner..

It's funny what sets us off. I got pissed one day while on susta. A man from the gym I hadn't seen in a while just said "wow you look allot bigger". Normally I would have been happy to hear that, but not that day. I don't know why, but I just snapped and told him to mind his own fucking business.

Back